Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion

+20
Rann Cora
Wordack
epm
sniqow
J. Persinne
unknown_user
Skaldic
SeXy_SnipER
dinkydinkydoo
StateOfMind
Lunatik
TheMothMan
-terenee-
TheeVals
Felix
Sancho
Professor Plum
Denmc
Linee353
Rugnarie
24 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suggestion - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestion

Post  Denmc Wed May 30, 2012 12:22 am

+2
Denmc
Denmc

Back to top Go down

Post  Denmc Wed May 30, 2012 12:22 am

+3
Denmc
Denmc

Back to top Go down

Post  Denmc Wed May 30, 2012 12:25 am

Rugnarie wrote:You are a simple man, aren't you... Smile
It's a good thing. Somebody's gotta dig sewage trenches.

Anyway. Please stop the off topic posts and vulgarisms.
yea someone has to do your mom !!!! lmao
Denmc
Denmc

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Wed May 30, 2012 12:29 am

Officially you are forever and completely banned from Anph Continuum. Your conduct has been a distraction for this sever I am no longer going to put up with.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dinkydinkydoo Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 am

i suggest we get a new suggestion box since this one is totally off topic now !!!!!

dinkydinkydoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugnarie Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Suggestion tiiime!!!

I found a piece of paper from when I was studying with some suggestion notes:

1. Rocks in viking place - Do they have to respawn? Also could their HPs be dropped a bit? It's really not fun if you gotta bash the ^%£^$! rock for five minutes.

2. Riddle quest - Quite a silly suggestion which was related to adding new riddles into Fugue plane - How about there's an "IQ Orb" or whatever, which has like...say 50 different riddles and each reboot it randomly generates one riddle, which rewards you if you solve the riddle. (Might be random too...mithral ingots, xp...). Also guys who are pantypoopers and are scared of their own shadow on the island might love you for this quest. Smile

3. Ranzington Crypts - I think those two undead moron's with whips could order their minions to dig deeper and deeper and make a really nice new throne room for their evil evil master...I mean...That place isn't as scary in its end as it should and could be.

4. Unicorns - replace unicorns with renders and keep one unicorn as a boss, or remove the heal....It's annoying as hell.

5. Healing circle - Let's do something with that spell...Not once in 8 years I bothered to use it.

6. Persistant quest - Something like running with crates to Svirfneblin back in the Blackheart days...
Rugnarie
Rugnarie

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Or maybe have a small XP bonus for killing NPC's that successfully used Heal or Mass Heal on themselves?

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:57 pm

1. Good suggestion I will look at that area and make a change.
2. Seems like a lot of work for a fringe thing. The idea though of a something to do in the fugue I would like to implement. If I was able to script something like that now this would be close to the bottom of the list of things to do.
3. I don't know this area very well at all. I say you get on the toolset and make this throne room for us boss and all.
4. I dont see whats so bad about unicorns. I for sure have seen people kill them before they heal.
5. There are many spells that are currently almost useless in their current form. This is on the list to do but we have not many doers. Join us? ;p
6. I do not know what that quest was like on Blackheart enlighten us.

Thanks for the suggestions Rug!
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Healing Circle could be a persistant AoE (like Wall of Fire) that increases Regen to allies that stand in it (but not the caster) and hurts Undead that enters it?

That might be cool. Very Happy

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Yea that does sound really cool!
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugnarie Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Hmm, join us. That reminds me a promise about cleric spells.

6.You got the quest item package at a point A and once delivered to the point B, you would receive an xp reward.
specifically, you got the crate containing goods or food supply and got 50xp(or maybe it was higher) per crate you delivered.
You could have only one crate in your inventory.
You could have do the quest as many times per reboot as you wanted.

There was a limit on those crates. Say it was 5000 crates. Once all the crates were delivered, an event would happen. (new shop, new area, some kind of portal, garden with silver plants...you get the point).
In my point of view I enjoyed two things: Getting some xp and finding out what happens once the quest is completed.
Also would be cool if the quest item would be droppable like money on corpses, so rogues would actually act as rogues Smile

And I do lke the healing circle idea Smile
Rugnarie
Rugnarie

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:07 am

Is there any other spell/ability that is so pointless that it is never used?
Maybe we can come up with some fun change to that aswell?

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:53 am

ILSM I have never seen anyone use as the custom spell Magic Bolt is superior in every circumstance and they are the same level. So perhaps changing one or the other? I have never actually seen anyone use the spell ritual zombie. It seems to attack the caster mostly. Perhaps even just lengthening the range a little would make it so there is a better chance of attacking someone else besides the caster?
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:56 am

Ritual Zombie was more of a joke when I made it. Lol
But maybe we can make something of that spell.

Hmm, yes, Magic Bolt was changed here and made ILMS pointless.

Does anyone have any suggestion on what to make if these spells?

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:41 am

What if ritual zombie was made to explode on victims making them more vulnerable to negative energy for a time? Especially since there are so many protections against that damage type?

Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -terenee- Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Last edited by Isendel on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
-terenee-
-terenee-

Back to top Go down

Post  SeXy_SnipER Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 pm

1. A plot DM that acts in a common interactive capacity as such.. Running quests and rewarding role play.
2. Higher powered and harder to attain gears and items in areas that are quest entry or level based
3. (promoted by the inclusion of 2.) incentives for character at 40th level
4. Reactivation of the news paper (policed by inclusion of 1.)
5. Halving of death experience penalty
6. Adding more unique weapons to ATS crafting at least including the original defaults. And fixing logical variables in certain lesser results from higher level combines.
7. Properly label the axfell meeting hall map pin.
8. A player vendor implementation (my fav of Rug's)
9. Limit changes that regress the level of ease allowed for new players or ones that make the same tasks less rewarding for new characters.

Now I know i'm not a DM or creator of any kind and I hope you don't mind my input but ...
1./5. Love that idea of DM quest but it what i have always found out you get that one person who does not like to role play or not very good at it and makes it really difficult... but RP exp has to be small especially if your wanting to reduce death exp just because it's rather easy to get to at least level 30 in like 2 weeks if you grind for a couple hours a day and like 90% of the populace AFK gains 24/7

2. I agree completely there should be more areas where you NEED a group of 3 or 4 people in order to get through it and have some only obtainable gears there and even if possible make those gears once picked up by someone they must stay with that person so to not be traded off to recruits? just an added suggestion

3. what other incentives are you thinking ? just wondering

The rest I don't know much about so my opinion is not needed but an added suggestion is being able to buy a land or property and make the money go into buying new guards or more calvary or something of the sorts.

Exile I hope I don't make you mad about posting about your post and I don't mean to "go after you" or anything I love the suggestions and like I said at the beginning i'm no DM and my opinion about your suggestions doesn't mean anything really.

--Schmitty
SeXy_SnipER
SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post  TheeVals Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:03 am

exile wrote:4. Reactivation of the news paper (policed by inclusion of 1.)

I don't think they needs to rely on DM's - just have one characters or a suitable character start up their own journal and make use of the rp section on the forum.

the only difference would be that it will not reach an in game audiance -players would need to check the forums (they should be using them anyways?) and might be focused to only one side of the island (if the other faction also whats to start their own newspaper its up to them to do it also)
-if players really want a type of roleplay aspect they don't always need to wait for a dm to provide it.

If it would be prefered to reach an ingame audiance maybe that communication systems could be altered to include something similair to ranz's newspaper
(Only the player or players who are ranked have access via a key to a locked door to get to the NPC who scribes whats written on the newspaper item that can be baught in the fort?)
-If someone is willing and able to figure out a way of scripting that function?

exile wrote:9. Limit changes that regress the level of ease allowed for new players or ones that make the same tasks less rewarding for new characters.

If i am understanding the statement correctly (Don't make game play more difficult for new players?) then I agree with this sentiment... new players/characters shouldn't miss out on oppertunities old players/characters had the time to benefit from. (so long as it was legit game play which wasn't exploiting...)
-any drastic change to game play should result in a fresh clean start so all players start with equal opperunities. Sadly this is unrealistic... not everyone would want to begin from scratch for the sake of keeping things fair and not everyone would want to hold off on drastic changes even if it means new players miss out on easy xp or items old players once obtained.

It seems the best thing to do is if you ever come accross something benefitial to your character;
1. use common sense to determin that it is -not- an exploit or unfair advantage.
2. Once you determin the only advantage is actually knowing about it keep it to yourself and enjoy the small benefit before it possibly gets taken away.
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Post  Skaldic Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:47 am

How about wings/tail item that you could buy in some shop for really big price, say...20 mil.
It would be cool if my druid with dragon shape could have wings Smile
Also it would give 40s a reason why to stay around instead of making a new character!

Skaldic

Back to top Go down

Post  unknown_user Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:29 pm

XP rewards on ATS skill increase. Minor reward when you craft exceptional (non-abusive, at least the minimum for killing a creature... 7?).

Remove the bear quest and just make the bear a low level boss in the noob forests, as in it respawns normally.

Lower unlock DC on the noob chests (i.e. goblin cave is ridiculous) and if you need balance scale it up a bit - or make a utility belt of some sort for noob characters to buy and equip +Unlock/Disable by four or so.

Allow casting in normal Expertise at least. Lol. pirat

unknown_user

Back to top Go down

Post  J. Persinne Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Wait, what? You lot took out Ritual Zombie?

It was a genuinely interesting and useful spell. Shame on you for not thinking outside of the box long enough to consider its applications.

(Hint: it has True Seeing.)

J. Persinne

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:37 pm

Hello J,
Yes in theory but when used the zombie would charge the caster almost all the time.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  J. Persinne Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:23 am

Aww, I never had that problem. You can even ask Thonil what he thinks.

J. Persinne

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Plum Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:20 am

It was a zombie, that -EXPLODES- what more could anyone want?

(Aside from re-skinning epic summons as bunnies of course)
Professor Plum
Professor Plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugnarie Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:01 am

You could make him make the same sounds Very Happy

Ritual Zombie
Rugnarie
Rugnarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content