Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion

+20
Rann Cora
Wordack
epm
sniqow
J. Persinne
unknown_user
Skaldic
SeXy_SnipER
dinkydinkydoo
StateOfMind
Lunatik
TheMothMan
-terenee-
TheeVals
Felix
Sancho
Professor Plum
Denmc
Linee353
Rugnarie
24 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Suggestion - Page 7 Empty Re: Suggestion

Post  Dae_Blazin Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:11 am

TheeVals wrote:Another idea... Razz more horn signals.
!!! YES! I like it.
I'd love a /responce so you can drum back a beat that your coming. I normaly do this in a tell and then star it over my head.

It's nice we have the comunications guy, but when I'm at ranzington or the ant cave, it's hard to respond outside of using tells.
Dae_Blazin
Dae_Blazin

Back to top Go down

Post  -terenee- Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:47 pm

Ranzington has its own communication office also
-terenee-
-terenee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Skaldic Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Celebrated a**hole months ago wrote:Also no pub, brothel or toilets anywhere!

I second this. Clearly the man has the right idea of what to do in a city.

....... Very Happy

Skaldic

Back to top Go down

Post  Dae_Blazin Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Isendel wrote:Ranzington has its own communication office also
*feels quite stupid now*
Dae_Blazin
Dae_Blazin

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Plum Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:48 am

Dae_Blazin wrote:These are the only two ways that the cast spell hast can be adding hast to an iten.

Not the lack of 40, as I said several times before that unless you modify the game files it's -NOT POSSIBLE- so STOP BRINGING IT UP!

I stopped reading past this.

NWN has this funky thing, whereby items, when used, can call a script.

Code:
#include "x2_inc_switches"
void main()
{
int nEvent =GetUserDefinedItemEventNumber();
switch (nEvent)
  {
  case X2_ITEM_EVENT_ACTIVATE:
ExecuteScript("up"+GetTag(GetItemActivated()),
OBJECT_SELF); break;

etc. etc.

Tagbased scripting, woo.

Then you simply add a variable to the object, that stores the level of the caster when it's created.

Then you use this variable as the CL in the standard haste script, which you create and name: "up_hastepotionofanylevelistotallypossible". (This script will be called anytime someone uses the potion!)

If you're feeling particularly awesome, you can store a variable for the spell the potion is too - that way you only need one script. I suggest you have the tag of the item created as: "up_everypotionyoucandreamup".
Professor Plum
Professor Plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Dae_Blazin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:19 pm

I think next we need "live" combat dumbies. That way we can see cast spells on them that cannot be casted on placable objects like they are now.

Things like missle storm, negative energy burst, phantasmil killer. That way we don't have to stat calculate what some of our DC's are, or know how much damage we do without having to slaughter a swarm of goblins then scroll up through the logs and check after the battle.

It's nice if your a melee, but casters of there sort can't really check these things on them.

EDIT :
Stat calculate, I mean do the whole
DC10 + ability modifier + Spell Focus + Spell Level = DC
I keep it written in my journal, but I store alot of info in there, and if I flop my gear around some of it changes. My robes provide spell focus to all schools, but if I swap them out to mine, or pick some rings with more spells instead of int bonus, since there are times I loot the lowbe areas for gold and need more spells instead of stronger ones. All my DC's change.

That and I'm horridly bad at simple math like that...
Dae_Blazin
Dae_Blazin

Back to top Go down

Post  UndyingKnight Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:01 am

Dae_Blazin wrote:
TheeVals wrote:Another idea... Razz more horn signals.
!!! YES! I like it.
I'd love a /responce so you can drum back a beat that your coming. I normaly do this in a tell and then star it over my head.

It's nice we have the comunications guy, but when I'm at ranzington or the ant cave, it's hard to respond outside of using tells.

This would be great, a horn for "lets assault the enemy fort" would be nice to have.

UndyingKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:32 pm

The trolls in Krust cave are way too resilient for their purpose. It's almost like they exist only to piss an archer off, what with deflect arrows and like 15 piercing resist and more spells than God. I suggest you revisit them.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Oh oh, and Shades Shadow is still QUITE useless. He would be great with more than 25 hp. He's not even a distraction at that point, he just gets hit by one spell and dies. Or if the mob is higher level one melee hit. He doesn't need HIGH Hp, but if you intend for him to be a distraction type summon for a short duration, he needs to be able to live more than 3 seconds. Perhaps like, 200 hp would be good.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeXy_SnipER Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:50 pm

You cant be able to solo everything otherwise this server just becomes stupid ... Trolls are fine if you have a problem with them get a party... My opinion obviously, that would be like me saying iron hold is to resilient to my clerical spells (being most are immune to death spells and most immune to stun/blind)
SeXy_SnipER
SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:05 am

Rann Cora wrote:Oh oh, and Shades Shadow is still QUITE useless. He would be great with more than 25 hp. He's not even a distraction at that point, he just gets hit by one spell and dies. Or if the mob is higher level one melee hit. He doesn't need HIGH Hp, but if you intend for him to be a distraction type summon for a short duration, he needs to be able to live more than 3 seconds. Perhaps like, 200 hp would be good.

Ehh, they are suppose to be Plot - i.e Immune to everything.
Hence their short duration and low HP (since HP irrelevant for a Plot-creature).
I will look into that.

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:48 am

SeXy_SnipER wrote:You cant be able to solo everything otherwise this server just becomes stupid ... Trolls are fine if you have a problem with them get a party... My opinion obviously, that would be like me saying iron hold is to resilient to my clerical spells (being most are immune to death spells and most immune to stun/blind)

I never said I couldn't solo them. I definitely can. It just takes like an hour and a half real time for that ONE area, and way more heal scrolls than it should. However, if something goes wrong (such as an inventory glitch not allowing me to equip a ring of 9 lives and thus heal) then I might be in trouble. They should definitely not be more difficult than the next area down, and they most certainly are. At the very least maybe the next area should be beefed up... but I think for the CR on the trolls they should be just a hair less durable and obnoxious. And then perhaps the stuff lower made more difficult.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:17 am

TheMothMan wrote:
Rann Cora wrote:Oh oh, and Shades Shadow is still QUITE useless. He would be great with more than 25 hp. He's not even a distraction at that point, he just gets hit by one spell and dies. Or if the mob is higher level one melee hit. He doesn't need HIGH Hp, but if you intend for him to be a distraction type summon for a short duration, he needs to be able to live more than 3 seconds. Perhaps like, 200 hp would be good.

Ehh, they are suppose to be Plot - i.e Immune to everything.
Hence their short duration and low HP (since HP irrelevant for a Plot-creature).
I will look into that.

-TheMothMan

Turns out one of them wasn't Plot.
This should be fixed next reboot or the next one after that.

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:20 pm

The "-ite" ores need to produce weapons that are better than Gold. It's strange that they are so much more difficult to get and yet exactly the same with different damage types. It doesn't have to be much. Perhaps just +4 instead of +3? I mean, they are the weapons right before Mithril, which is +5. Seems logical.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  unknown_user Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:01 am

Should be able to use Perfect Health while polymorphed right?

unknown_user

Back to top Go down

Post  akleja Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Dont know if this has been up already, but what about crafting arrows?
Saw that it was in the journal so maybe I just missed where to craft...

//Ak

akleja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7