Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fellan Arna (Invalid Character - login refused)

4 posters

Go down

Fellan Arna (Invalid Character - login refused) Empty Fellan Arna (Invalid Character - login refused)

Post  sniqow Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:37 am

Account: GreatswordJunkie
Character: Fellan Arna

I get an error message saying

Invalid character - player login refused. Character does not meet level requirements for spell.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Fellan Arna (Invalid Character - login refused) Empty Re: Fellan Arna (Invalid Character - login refused)

Post  TheMothMan Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:25 am

This can happen with Overrides sometimes.
I'm gonna assume you always had your Overrides in and hence it's not "your fault".
Not that it matters really, the solution is the same.
First of sniqow needs to make sure he has the latest Overrides.
Then Raven needs to do one of two things;

1) Temporarily turn off Enforce Legal Character (does not require a Server reset, just untick it on the Server program) then have Fellan Arna join at which point a DM delevel the character to level 1 and give him back the XP so he can level up again.
Once the releveling is complete (once Fellan Arna reached his previous level), Enforce Legal Character will be turned on again and Fellan Arna will relog, making sure he doesn't get an Invalid-error again.

2) Send the file to me and I will fix it. During this time sniqow can not even attempt to play Fellan Arna until it's been resolved. Which may take a day or two depending on mine and Ravens communication (living in different timezones and all).

Whichever method is used, Fellan Arna will be releveled by sniqow from level 1 to his current level.
So it's imperative that you make him exactly as he was before, as this is not a means to "remake" your character.

Good luck!

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Fellan Arna (Invalid Character - login refused) Empty Re: Fellan Arna (Invalid Character - login refused)

Post  Undying Knight Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:56 pm

hey sniqow, log in to the server and I will hop in when I see you, will be alot easier if I could type to you as we fix it.

Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Undying Knight Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Rann will need to hop on DM and drop you down to level one and give it back, I cannot get into the server via DM client on my desktop for some reason ill have to get it straightend out, it crashes nwserver each time, nwnx restarts it but that doesn't help because I still cannot get into the server on client. Sad

Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Me being logged in as a DM won't help unless you can turn the "Enforce Legal Characters" off on the server. Send the file to Moth and let him fix it.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Replaced classes.2da the next day just incase, any update?

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:32 am

This isn't fixed yet?
I still haven't gotten anything sent to me, that's all I know about the matter.

-TheMothMan

P.S The issue would most likely be with Spells.2da. But if you have the latest 2das its just a bug and a fluke.
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Undying Knight Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:27 pm

emailed the character to Moth so soon as he gets it fixed I will get it back in the vault for you.

Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Undying Knight Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:08 pm

alright Moth got it fixed, the character is back in your vault! Smile

Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:55 am

Thanks very much. Everythings good with him now, gotten a couple of levels and no bugs.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down