Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player Log in refused--- invalid char????

2 posters

Go down

Player Log in refused--- invalid char???? Empty Player Log in refused--- invalid char????

Post  not_amused Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:15 am

ok I tried to log on Jhu'li today and I get this message

"invalid Char Player Log in refused Char Class is Non Player Class" Sad

I have not changed anything on my computer I left her afk at 5 am this morning and she was fine.. server either crashed or reset while i was sleeping so when i got up I went to log her back in to play but cant. I restarted NWN and my computer and am still getting same message.. I finally got her past level 25 and now i cannot play her.. if I cant get her back I give up. I wont waste another three weeks leveling a char to have same thing happen.. she is 19 fighter 2 rogue and 5 WM.. and she has been these classes for awhile so I dont understand how she is now a non player class..

If anyone knows whats going on and can help me I'd appreciate it.. thank you J.J.
not_amused
not_amused

Back to top Go down

Player Log in refused--- invalid char???? Empty Re: Player Log in refused--- invalid char????

Post  Felix Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:25 am

Looking into it now for you. Do you have the overrides in your over folder from here?
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Player Log in refused--- invalid char???? Empty Re: Player Log in refused--- invalid char????

Post  Felix Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Looks like you didn't have the overrides and were leveling up. Seems to be your WM levels causing the problem. I just don't understand why it took until now to not work as you had a bunch of WM levels. Anyway it should be fixed. You must get the override in your folder now before you play or it will happen again.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down