Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homesteads Ideas

3 posters

Go down

Homesteads Ideas Empty Homesteads Ideas

Post  Dae_Blazin Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:09 pm

As for right now. Homesteads progress is being made.
So far only Ranzington has one, but that is still being worked on and just till I get it finished, then I'll add it to Axfell/Cleaven/???.

So here is the question for all of you.
There are going to be 3-4 sizes for houses. Small, Large, Huge, exc.
These houses are bare empty to start with. Not even the default nwn tile items.

In each house are "points" of various sizes that have objects associated with them. These items will be able to be used about as much as reasonable, and cost is dependant on the item. Items like a dartboard that dose nothing will cost less then something you can interact with like a couch. So this is the list of items I have so far.

Small Point = Box / Chair / Dartboard / Painting / Runes / Vase
Large Point = Alter (good/evil) / Armoire / Bed / Couch / Crate / Dresser / Rune Circal
Special Point = ATS objects / Dragon Statue / Large Obelisk / Statue of (god/godess)

What all would you want to have attached to these points?
Dae_Blazin
Dae_Blazin

Back to top Go down

Homesteads Ideas Empty Re: Homesteads Ideas

Post  TheeVals Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:20 pm

those small fountains, as seen in Ranz temple... or (less of a placeable and more so partially terrain?) pools which can be stepping into, as seen in axfell temple -basement or cleaven temple -secret bedroom.

If ats objects would be permitted.. would a player be able to plant their own flowers.. to gather periodically?
ex; have a type of 'green house' room/section where gold/black flower resource spawns?
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Post  OmegaChaos Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:37 pm

TheeVals wrote:If ats objects would be permitted.. would a player be able to plant their own flowers.. to gather periodically?
ex; have a type of 'green house' room/section where gold/black flower resource spawns?

That reminds me of way back in the day when I played Runescape. They had "Guilds" like the miners guild, cooking guild, etc which were buildings and areas that required a certain status usually achieved by completing a certain amount of quests. They would have crafting areas and resources more easily available than outside in the world but not enough to cause any problems with the economy. It would be cool to have such areas possibly in Ranzington because both forts could be members and some interfort RP would enfold between the crafters. I'm thinking black markets, telling another crafter where to find a rare ore that turns out to be a trap with buddies waiting, or some crafting related competitions.

OmegaChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down