Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll Call! Please Read

+2
Rann Cora
OmegaChaos
6 posters

Go down

Roll Call! Please Read Empty Roll Call! Please Read

Post  OmegaChaos Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:30 pm

I know many of you haven't met me yet as I've only been here for a few days. I would like to take an active roll in promoting growth and participation in this server. First order of business I'd like to get to know everyone and get an idea of who actually plays and when. If you have the time could you respond to this thread with a little bit about your character and what times you are actually playing (not afk soaking).

I intend to make a spreadsheet to cross reference play times and maybe we can start getting some groups together for raiding as well as rp purposes. I will post this info so players can see what groups they match up the best with. Can't wait to meet all of you!

I've been a long time player of anphillia servers since the beginning but have been on hiatus the past few years with college. I am back now and have been playing all day long haha. I will most likely play the most in the evenings PST but will be on all day doing runs here and there. My character is Zoirin in Cleaven.

OmegaChaos

Back to top Go down

Roll Call! Please Read Empty Re: Roll Call! Please Read

Post  Rann Cora Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:05 pm

I will probably be focused more on the admin side of things for awhile. But just in case...

I currently have two characters that are Axefell, one 40, one 29ish. Typically if I'm going to be on, it's going to be after 8 or 9PM EST(GMT-5) unless it's Thursday or Friday, when it could be any time. Also Sundays after 6PM.

Take all of that with a grain of salt, those are times where I could POTENTIALLY play or be on as a DM. I am also prone to... as I have now... leave the DM client up as a sort of monitor and/or message box.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  _Shortstack_ Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Ahoy!

For now I'm on every day (although this could change toward the end of November with career stuff). I'm generally on regularly (give or take time for work in music studio and college).

As for my char, he's something of a hybrid between duergar and gold dwarf (more gold dwarf than anything). His background is a rough one as of late, having been bested by orcs and goblins, who captured him, stole all the precious ores from his caravan, and broke both of his arms. He's back trying to restrengthen his arms and mining/crafting capabilities, and find some justice against his arch enemies, and Axfell territory was perfect for this.

As a result of the war between Cleaven and Axfell, his greedy duergar side has found an excellent opportunity to remake his fortune by establishing his brand and craftsmanship.

That's pretty much where he is at the moment.

_Shortstack_

Back to top Go down

Post  LordSurge Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:22 am

I just saw this server is still around. I may be coming back, need to (apparently) make some new pcs as mine were wiped at some point.

So what fort are folks? How's the current climate?

LordSurge

Back to top Go down

Post  Vzrial Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:13 am

I played way back when. (middle school). I'm definitely coming back and giving it a try.

Vzrial

Back to top Go down

Post  OmegaChaos Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:29 am

Welcome back both of you! I am in the same boat played a while ago and coming back. I'm having a blast. Basically there are much more axfell players than cleaven currently. I guess there were some bans recently. Many players have work and other stuff going on so many of the characters you see logged in are actually afk. You get xp every hour or so which is why they are logged in. A few of us are fairly active though just ask around.

Personally I am Pacific timezone and play in the evenings and on and off throughout the day. Hope to see you around!

OmegaChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:11 pm

I work shifts of 9 days on 5 off which i am at the tail end of starting another 9 days tomorrow, with which I will have not much spare time.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  Vzrial Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Active people=Happiness. This game type easily outclasses 98% of mmo's. And also, my older cousin is gonna be playing with me. So its a two-for-one package deal Very Happy 

Vzrial

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down