Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Tumor That Grew On Your Neck

+7
Whoisthere
sniqow
SeXy_SnipER
TheMothMan
Light Grenades
Add9k
Darken Rahl
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

That Tumor That Grew On Your Neck - Page 4 Empty Re: That Tumor That Grew On Your Neck

Post  sniqow Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:06 pm

My ideas, rather ideas that I have that I may or may not have brought up before this post.

Magic nuts give everyone on your faction some extra XP (not as much as the turner-inner)

Bring back scalping with a unique currency as a reward

Place the NPC for these rewards in a very high level area with an insane boss at the end

Bring together PVP'ers and PVE'ers because both have a place here

Add new crafting recipes, ingredients include magic essense from other factions relic

Make other factions base attackable, with barracks as safezone. Hullet/Daler and their crews would be the hardest things to kill in the mod.

They to drop special currency.

Currency can be used to buy some very effective consumables, spell sequencers, also ingredients to top tier craftable weapons.

Best items in game should be craftable IMO.

Since every meleer is a scyther nowadays, add some pierce resist items. change arrows to blunt so they don't get nerfed. and make other 2handers a viable option, scythes are not themselves OP, but when you have a scyther with buffs and bard songs up the yang... Just think how hard an enraged epic barb/wm would hit using briar spike + the boosted rages + that. I'll show you pretty soon there, keep your eyes open for the big numbers, and lots of them Wink

No special treatment for PC leaders, Hullet is the captain, it's not a democracy, were in an army. OLD MAN TALK: back in my day, faction leaders were chosen as part of the ebb and flow of the ongoings between factions, there was no special armor, no keys to secret rooms, and most of the faction leaders had the role dumped on them either by their peers or a former faction leader. Elections get you politicians, anarchy and chaos will bring about cause and effect, which will bring about leaders

sniqow

Back to top Go down

That Tumor That Grew On Your Neck - Page 4 Empty Re: That Tumor That Grew On Your Neck

Post  Darken Rahl Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:33 am

As somebody already pointed out - if you all stopped posting on forums and started playing, there would be a full population soon Smile
I moved recently and I have no internet connection at my "home" so far.
I will show up...I wanna make Ambrose Pheonix build lvl 40 and test it in action Smile

PS. NO WIPE!

Darken Rahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Undying Knight Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Server reset, 9-30-2013

Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum