Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Tumor That Grew On Your Neck

+7
Whoisthere
sniqow
SeXy_SnipER
TheMothMan
Light Grenades
Add9k
Darken Rahl
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

That Tumor That Grew On Your Neck Empty That Tumor That Grew On Your Neck

Post  Darken Rahl Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:06 am

I'll prolly sound like a whiny little b*tch, but the population of this server is bunch of afkers.
After like ages I got at least 2 guys willing to go somewhere with me and some bored idiots chased us to vikings and kill us...

Good job guys.

Now stay afk some more and hope there will be somebody for you to kill next time.

Darken Rahl

Back to top Go down

That Tumor That Grew On Your Neck Empty Re: That Tumor That Grew On Your Neck

Post  Add9k Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:16 am

Yeah... I remember cleaven's constantly trying to interrupt my gaining xp... one even told me to stay in the fort. (joking manner or not.. it's a lame attitude).

They just want to fight a bunch of lower lvls to constantly win, started off with Thordin killing 3 lvl 15's when he was 40... and most recently beaker killing two effy's in headlands before they came to assault (where at least 1-2 more effies not killed for trying to defend.. which is expected).

Add9k

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Grenades Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:25 am

first of all you were in a epic area , 2nd of all you sounded the alarm earlier , and 3rd of all i was going there to train with our archer

Light Grenades

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Grenades Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:26 am

P.S. its a PVP server

Light Grenades

Back to top Go down

Post  Add9k Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:37 am

Light Grenades wrote:first of all you were in a epic area , 2nd of all you sounded the alarm earlier , and 3rd of all i was going there to train with our archer
But you both logged out after killing two axfells... guess you didn't want to train that much... or only wanted to clear the entrance...

Light Grenades wrote:P.S. its a PVP server
Funny how people change their reaction and attitude when it applies to others as oppose to them... Razz

you're on a faction with at least 3 players who can't handle being pvp'd btw... maybe you can teach them to be less butt hurt over it.

Add9k

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Grenades Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:11 am

But you both logged out after killing two axfells... guess you didn't want to train that much... or only wanted to clear the entrance...
30 minutes after , plus someone set off the alarm in fisrt place and we just did iron hold the exp there wasnt great so we went to the vikings , do i have to keep repeating myself add9k

you're on a faction with at least 3 players who can't handle being pvp'd btw... maybe you can teach them to be less butt hurt over it. your the only one that bi***hes about everything or is in 80% of the post !

Light Grenades

Back to top Go down

Post  Add9k Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:46 am

Honestly don't see why you have an issue with admitting that you entered an area, saw mobs weren't spawned.. and continue in with the hope of killing axfells...

You... yourself say that it is a pvp server.. but you try to excuse it as though you did something wrong... (also... funny how you checked the forums moments after the pvp kills... guess a coincidence).

if you're going to be the type of player that hunts others down at least take pride in it.. don't try to cover it up with excuse...

Also if you were smart and wanted to have pvp on this server.. you'd lay off of killing effys so much...

Not much pvp can be had with 0 high lvl opponents.

P.S. Try not to reply to this post throwing insults, I've yet to resort to 'name calling' towards you... Smile
So many players seem to forget that even though this is a pvp server... This doesn't mean you have to ruin the game for others by being a poor sport and discouraging players from playing the game.
This is my last post on the matter since you sound far too much like that rather unpleasant player; Undying.
waste of time. Smile

Add9k

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Grenades Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:59 am

and you didnt kill beaker when he was mid 20s and you was either 39 or 40 and you stunned him and left him to die by npcs , i didnt mind if you were going to kill me in pvp , but those tactics are fine if its by you ? and i didnt post about it but now ill say something .plus theres two that was in mid 30 lvls , darken set off the alarm , so what we just stand back ... , like i said we just got done doing iron hold and ive been training were axfells came up on me , they probably seen the mob , i didnt complain just took the pvp death

Light Grenades

Back to top Go down

Post  Darken Rahl Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:12 am

Darken set off alarm like...hour before...Then I went semi-afk chatting in tells with Phyrex about stuff, then you set off axfell alarms, nobody reacted so you went who knows where, then we kind of RPed with guy with Arch Nemesis, then we went for ONE trip. You were in range, that's fine, but c'mon...no boo, no nothing, just guys from behind hacking.
This was supposed to be RP server put onto an island struggled with two factions in war. Not directly pvp server.
I'm done on this matter. I have to cool of for few days/weeks otherwise I would keep calling you names and be pissed.
I play this archaic game for fun and right now I'm pissed. So there it goes.

Darken Rahl

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:35 am

Repeated effy killing is a good way to deter people from sticking around on this server.
I'd advise you all to use discretion when engaging in PvP.

Assaulting/Defending is obvious and straight forward.
If you are there, you are a valid target - no matter what level you are.

A level 40 killing level 20 players on Seris island training, or whatever, is less straight forward.

That being said, the constant looming fear that an enemy might show up whenever you are outside the gate is suppose to be a huge part of this MOD and the atmosphere here.

So the standpoint is that effy killing is acceptable every now and then, but repeated and exploiting effy killing isn't.

These are rules that are hard to enforce without creating a "policing" relationship between the players and the staff, so we tend to not do much about these kinda things.
Because if we enforce these "rules", we create an environment that no one wants to play in.
The ball is in the players court side so to speak.

So bottom line; if you want the server to bleed players, by all means go ahead and kill effies over and over again.
If you want the server to have a chance of hosting a stable, renewing playerbase, limit your effy killing.

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  SeXy_SnipER Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:34 am

I agree 100% with Moth and yes we may call this a "PVP" server but without RP there will be no PVP i promise you that... If it was a true PVP server we would just start at 40's and go out killing. There is supposed to be a relationship building experiance also...

-SeXy
SeXy_SnipER
SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:34 am

My metaphore for the PVP here is this:

a poorly parented sociopath child hopped up on sugar tormenting a small animal.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  Whoisthere Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:40 pm

I was one killed in headlands by Beaker, not a big deal and technically you should have no idea how strong the foe is you bump into, I just wish I was not blind at the time so I could have got maybe one punch off..lol.. But that said, hope I don't keep seeing the high lvl's probing around our areas after they have the relic just cuz they can and seem to be hunting strays, use your head and be a little respectful..
As far as Axfell char AFK, some players do have a life schedule that does not match yours Darken..Razz 

Axfell fort when I play have some good peeps on... still having fun.. We just need to get our asses stronger...Evil or Very Mad
Whoisthere
Whoisthere

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:15 pm

More classy players here, somone on the cleaven faction dropped a dominated/charmed monster on Math Kynderyn just now in the Church of Tri and took his pack, then went looking for the rest of Axfell after logging out and back in, probably to check our levels and make sure it wouldn't be a challenge.

The only 3 Cleavens logged in at the time were Boingo Bunionfoot, Magnus, and Aalyah Fire..

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:30 pm

As well as Sexy's character, who died and did not make it to fugue, no location on party.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  Add9k Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:11 pm

"Stop complaining.. it's a pvp server..."

Rolling Eyes 

-Guess the problem is that axfells shouldn't afk in ranz?

If only this server was still role play the faction of the player who did it... would be in trouble with Ranzington for bringing in a monster and setting it lose.

I'm curious what actually happened as a result of this though...?

Add9k

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Confirmed it was Magnus, old grey render on math and chromer on Nicole

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  SeXy_SnipER Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:19 pm

So the reason it said "no location" on my party picture was cause my computer happened to lagg out the same time a Chromer was undominated on me and Magnus were standing right there so here is the deal I will not be playing this game anymore until he gets banned.. This is the second time someone has brought a Dominated minion to come kill me, first time it was funny haha now it's just getting pitiful and completely uncalled for... So way to lose at least three players in one day guys. I will be checking the forums and being afk in game until he gets banned. Sorry it has to come to this but players like that don't deserve to play this game.

How can we expect to get strong enough to defend ourselves when some prick of a Cleaven goes around killing lowbies while they sleep? If he doesn't get banned don't expect me to come back which is sad because everyone know's I love this game.

-SeXy
SeXy_SnipER
SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post  Add9k Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:34 pm

UndyingKnight wrote: -Bla bla bla hate you all for not giving me power bla bla-, the server is going to die out completely and there will be nothing left to it, -bla bla I want people to envy me and regret rejecting my offer bla bla-, numbers are lower then ever and as I said its just going to die, LOLOL, have fun!!! ROFL.
Razz who would have thought his prediction might come true...?

Add9k

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Because hes part of the problem and he knows it.

I'm with sexy, stop being lenient on known problem players who shouldve been permabanned years ago and you wont lose good players who contribute because you wont punish those who grief, cheat, exploit and make the server a bad place to play.

Peace out.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  -terenee- Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Add9k wrote:"Stop complaining.. it's a pvp server..."

Rolling Eyes 

-Guess the problem is that axfells shouldn't afk in ranz?

If only this server was still role play the faction of the player who did it... would be in trouble with Ranzington for bringing in a monster and setting it lose.

I'm curious what actually happened as a result of this though...?
I think it being a PvP server is moot when you consider that I was in a free rest area, that is the first time I have afk'd outside of the fort and the reason was that I am too low make it safely across the forest that my allies led me through and had to go, I was stuck in Ranzington.

This is pretty discouraging as a player that has recently returned from not playing for awhile. Considering I have had no time to offend anyone this action was pure greed or grief and not role played at all.
-terenee-
-terenee-

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:58 am

I guess I'll be making triggers around Ranz that kill of Dominated creatures...
These man-babies...
Can't someone just remove them from the server, who want's to play with them anyways?

I've been doing this for many many years and I've learned many things.
One thing that I've not necessarily learned in NWN, but gotten confirmed here many times, is that jerks will be jerks.
Especially when they are hiding behind their computer at home.
I'm tired of adults behaving like children or bickering like old bags, it just drains every ones energy and shifts focus from the things that really matters in the game.
Conform or get lost!

I mean if we are a low population, and it seems most players have a lot of IRL stuff going on and a limited time to play, let's make that limited time free of assholes.
We are few. Let's make sure those few are decent human being.
I call for Raven to bring out the banhammer and go nuts.
Anyone crossing the line, we ban them.

I mean just look at the last 10 threads created on this forum.
It's like 80% pure bullshit.
People fighting over God knows what, instead of just having fun playing.
AFK killings, Relentless PvP effy killing, bug exploiting PvE/PvP, just ban anyone doing something they know is a dickmove.

I rather play on a Server with 10 decent people than a Server with 20 people where half of them are dicks.
Who wouldn't?

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:17 am

Not that I've been on as a DM, but that is just uncalled for, unsportsmanlike, unnecessary, and all sorts of other un- things.

By the power vested in me that I have temporarily given to Raven...

Ban the fucker.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Undying Knight Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:50 am

Rann Cora wrote:Not that I've been on as a DM, but that is just uncalled for, unsportsmanlike, unnecessary, and all sorts of other un- things.

By the power vested in me that I have temporarily given to Raven...

Ban the fucker.

Sure thing, will take care of it soon as I get home later.

Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Whoisthere Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:42 am

Well said MothMan.. I can tell playing who has been around a long time, for sure the ones who have played Anphillia from its birth.. Your points have been the reason most of the Anphillias in the past are now cyber dust.. 100% agree, ban the repeat offenders save the true players..Cool 
TheMothMan wrote:I guess I'll be making triggers around Ranz that kill of Dominated creatures...
These man-babies...
Can't someone just remove them from the server, who want's to play with them anyways?

I've been doing this for many many years and I've learned many things.
One thing that I've not necessarily learned in NWN, but gotten confirmed here many times, is that jerks will be jerks.
Especially when they are hiding behind their computer at home.
I'm tired of adults behaving like children or bickering like old bags, it just drains every ones energy and shifts focus from the things that really matters in the game.
Conform or get lost!

I mean if we are a low population, and it seems most players have a lot of IRL stuff going on and a limited time to play, let's make that limited time free of assholes.
We are few. Let's make sure those few are decent human being.
I call for Raven to bring out the banhammer and go nuts.
Anyone crossing the line, we ban them.

I mean just look at the last 10 threads created on this forum.
It's like 80% pure bullshit.
People fighting over God knows what, instead of just having fun playing.
AFK killings, Relentless PvP effy killing, bug exploiting PvE/PvP, just ban anyone doing something they know is a dickmove.

I rather play on a Server with 10 decent people than a Server with 20 people where half of them are dicks.
Who wouldn't?

-TheMothMan
Whoisthere
Whoisthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum