Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One evening in Axfell barracks....

Go down

One evening in Axfell barracks.... Empty One evening in Axfell barracks....

Post  Rugnarie Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Rugnar was meditating and asking his god for spells, when he was interrupted by Grace, Archmage of Axfell and her loud magical protections. Her appearance definitely got his attention. "Nice thighs" he said. Surprisingly, she chose to ignore him.

They discussed their travelling plans and decided not to travel anywhere, because of their tiredness. Rugnar, full of twisted thoughts mentioned:"Oh well, time for bed then. Comin' with me in? But I be sleepin' in da bottom bunk!". Grace, disgusted responded "Tempting, but no.". Rugnar grabbed big pouch full of gold off his belt and offered it to her. "And now?"
"You can't afford me..."
"Ye know me possess dominatin' spells rite?"
"And you know I possess death spells
"So do me, but me can cast Deathward."
"I have my means...Freezin' time is always useful, and I could counter any spell you cast as well."
"Any spell?" Rugnar asked. "Yes." answered Grace plainly.
"Very well, let's wage then. Butt slap and a kiss if ye can not hold yer word. What if me lose?"
Grace thought for a while and then said "Your purse of coins would be sufficient."

They both marched towards the Rustin road and cast their Deathwards.
"Are ye ready?" Rugnar asked, and Grace nodded.
Most certainly, she was already laughing under her hood, expecting taking all the dwarf's gold. She didn't know, Rugnar's training was quite advanced. Sly dwarf cast Greater ruin at her, wounding her badly.
Grace, the Archmage of Axfell tried to get out of the lost wage with all the possible ways, but she had to honor her word....
So she pulled her cloak on the side and bent over like a good girl, so Rugnar could smack that butt with the strength of the bull, granted by his god. Then as a reward, she had to kiss him for that.
Her eyes, full of anger.... "You breathe a word of this and I'll bury you."

Rugnar smiled widely and said: "Riiite. any more wages, lass?"
"Not with you, sly little man......"

Rugnarie
Rugnarie

Back to top Go down