Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The State of the Server

Go down

The State of the Server Empty The State of the Server

Post  Felix Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 pm

I know many of you have been troubled about there not being as many players on for a while. Personally I don't let that worry me as even if I am the only one who still plays here I will continue to host and play and have fun. Sure it is more fun when more are around but when having many players around is a prerequisite to play it becomes a downward spiral.

Most of the staff from when we started has stopped playing or left for other places. I have been learning a bit of building recently and updates should begin happening more often now. Having DM Sage aboard has helped with the depth of RP in such a spectacular way. If you have any NWN skill sets and would like to help out in any way PM me.

Making improvements to this mod and having fun with the players here.... I couldn't ask for more.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

The State of the Server Empty Re: The State of the Server

Post  Felix Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 pm

I put in an order to get the server upgraded. This will give us more power to run this power hungry mod while I try and reduce the power hungriness of the mod itself. I hope this will have us up and running for longer periods with less lag.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:10 am

Our server has been updated we now have.
CPU: 1500MHZ
Memory: 1GB
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:33 am

Snarley and I are working on nwnx now. I hope to have it up and running sometime soon so we can get a better grasp on what causing lag. Mysql is a pain...
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down