Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Descriptions Your Help is Needed!

5 posters

Go down

Spell Descriptions Your Help is Needed! Empty Spell Descriptions Your Help is Needed!

Post  Felix Fri May 04, 2012 2:45 am

Many of you have been playing here a bit and have some knowledge of the spells here. I would like a some volunteers to pick a class or even a classes spells of a certain level and post correct descriptions for those spells here. It will make my work of adding in game descriptions go so much quicker.
Thanks!
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spell Descriptions Your Help is Needed! Empty Re: Spell Descriptions Your Help is Needed!

Post  Felix Thu May 10, 2012 10:43 am

So I have finished the feats for the most part and I am working on a few spells now. Exile has volunteered to help me with Druid spells and Rugnarie with Cleric once his school is finished and he has more free time. All these people will do is look in the spell script and make an accurate description which they will post on the forums and I will put in the game.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spell Descriptions Your Help is Needed! Empty Re: Spell Descriptions Your Help is Needed!

Post  Felix Thu May 10, 2012 3:50 pm

All the spell descriptions from Anphillia Genesis wiki have been added into my overrides.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Transmogrifying Wand (Bard level 4) does not have a description. I know vaguely what it does... but still.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Plum Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:09 am

School: Abjuration
Components: Verbal, Somatic
Range: Short
Save: Harmless
Spell resistance: No
Area of effect: Colossal
Duration: 1 Turn / Level
Metamagic: Extend

Description: Gives a bonus of 1 and +1 for every three Caster levels to the following skills; Lore, Concentration, Spellcraft, Perform, Disable Traps, Search, Spot and Listen. The spell effects all allies and the Caster.
Professor Plum
Professor Plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:29 pm

So I was just about to add this when I checked and realized I already have. Are you certain you have the overrides in correctly?
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Radaghast123 Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 pm

I could help with sorceror/wizard spells as I have time. I can read NWScript. Just give me the word.

Radaghast123

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Great! Thanks!
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MiMiMi Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Could anyone tell me where I could find any descriptions of the spells? I've seen the genesis wiki but there's not really much there. It wouldn't be a problem if I chose a wiz to start with, but I went with sorc, and that really makes it difficult to test all the spells on my own. All of the added spells just gives the "This triggers sumthin' sumthin'", and some of the regular spells just give a plank description. I'm not sure if it's something I've done wrong with the overrides, or if I'm just an idiot for not finding the correct descriptions on these forums, but I would really appreciate it if someone points me to the right direction.
MiMiMi
MiMiMi

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Most of the spell descriptions are accurate. You can check to make sure you have them in correctly by looking for the feat named execute command in your character sheet. Since you have blank spells it seems like they are not in correctly.
Also you can do /relevel in the barrack to repick your spells at any time.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MiMiMi Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:37 am

Thank you! I'll check that when the server comes up again.
MiMiMi
MiMiMi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down