Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very curious

4 posters

Go down

Very curious Empty Very curious

Post  DeathWarding Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:25 pm

The server is not planned to go down is it? I mean there's no intentions to "cut the cord" on the server right?
Because I'd hate to see it leave. I plan on to keep playing on it. I'm sure others will join eventually.
Would like too know please if that is in mind... If that does happen, I'd like someone to still host anphillia.
Some form of the mod, I mean after all of the work put into this one, I'd hate to see it leave.
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Very curious Empty Re: Very curious

Post  TheMothMan Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:54 am

If this is because of my new thread about my new MOD, I urge you to read my reply in that thread.
I was just talking about my pet project. It has nothing to do with this server/mod.
I deeply apologize for the confusion.

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:41 am

No don't be sorry. I took it that way, I didn't realize it was just a simple mention of your concept and new work.
I guess it's just because i started playing again recently and realized the lack of players.
Ive been out of the loop with moving apartments and adjusting to the whole "new parent" thing.
Although I love my little guy kaiden, parenting is a bitch.
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Denmc Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:59 pm

whts teh new MOD coming out ? and when ?
Denmc
Denmc

Back to top Go down

Post  Denmc Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:17 pm

and whats the name ?
Denmc
Denmc

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:12 am

TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:33 pm

The server host is currently paid up to 5/4/2012. I am unsure if I will continue to pay and have the mod hosted as interest (including my own) seems to have dwindled. If in fact there are a few people playing I may renew the host for another year. I dont have time currently to be a good active admin and the shared host I am playing for isnt the ideal method of hosting as we found out with all the lag and repeated node issues we had from other server abuse.

That being said I know there are a few of you who do not what to loose what they have worked for in terms of characters and items. I am with you. I am also not opposed to handing the vault over to someone else if there is interest in the server again but that person would need to be someone who has a good reputation.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:50 am

Felix wrote:The server host is currently paid up to 5/4/2012. I am unsure if I will continue to pay and have the mod hosted as interest (including my own) seems to have dwindled. If in fact there are a few people playing I may renew the host for another year. I don't have time currently to be a good active admin and the shared host I am playing for isn't the ideal method of hosting as we found out with all the lag and repeated node issues we had from other server abuse.

That being said I know there are a few of you who do not what to loose what they have worked for in terms of characters and items. I am with you. I am also not opposed to handing the vault over to someone else if there is interest in the server again but that person would need to be someone who has a good reputation.

I Agree, That would me amazing. Please keep it going. We need to find a HOST ASAP. Please anyone who can do everyone the favor, put some light on the situation please. I don't want this mod too die.

If I had the proxy server available Id do it, my buddy is a IT net worker, so maybe he can help me out. My net connection is very high and top of the line. I just don't know much about Linux etc. So anyone whom can help us ALL out with this, please post on here.
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Denmc Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:38 am

CLEAVEN WINS WAR !!!!
Denmc
Denmc

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:11 am

*Cannot Wait For Another Server To Go Up* Exclamation
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:05 am

So we had nine people on last night. I am going to keep the server up and start working on it again soon since it seems there is still interest in it. Server population tends to go in waves especially on Anph so try not to be disheartened if no one is logging on when you are.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:48 pm

So ive noticed, i been loving it. At least 2-9 people on all the time. Woot, let's keep it up.
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum