Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple Enquiry

+2
Faven aka Undying Knight
TheeVals
6 posters

Go down

Simple Enquiry Empty Simple Enquiry

Post  TheeVals Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:56 am

Hey, I've not gotten the time to get nwn installed since updating my Os.

Was wondering how the gameplay/stability of the server is currently.
Just hoping a few active players (Cleaven/Axfell perspectives) could give a clear idea of... Roleplay, Group-outings, Faction-activity, Player vs player, Lag/stability?

Also noticed notification for a Quest. Yet it seems heavily Cleaven-based, are there any plans for an Axfell one?

Most important thing... Has the snow been removed?
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Simple Enquiry Empty Re: Simple Enquiry

Post  Faven aka Undying Knight Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:50 am

Kind of hard to start anything with a player-less faction heh. That is how Axfell has been every time I log in. I cannot base an entire plot off one Axfell player. I'm not favoring Cleaven in any way. I have ran a few quests already for Axfell, just nothing huge that has made it to the forum. You have missed all of them, so you cannot base that off of me favoring Cleaven. Smile

As for role play, there's some small role play going on between a few players. Though I cannot really answer all of those questions for you, log in and get back to playing! Wink

Faven aka Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:28 pm

The server stability has improved for me dramatically. There is still the problem of the scheduled disconnects but I have not had really bad lag in some time. Recently hardly any Axfells have been on. Cleaven has 3 or 4 players on that are semi active.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bulkas Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:15 pm

If you are looking for new players, make sure the forum holds enough information on the server and is inviting - as a new player i find it difficult to find out exactly what has been changed on this server (subraces, classes, spells etc).

Bulkas

Back to top Go down

Post  TheeVals Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:42 pm

RPDM Raven wrote:Kind of hard to start anything with a player-less faction heh. That is how Axfell has been every time I log in.
Felix wrote:There is still the problem of the scheduled disconnects but I have not had really bad lag in some time. Recently hardly any Axfells have been on.
Thanks for the insight.
If there are no axfells or hardly any ever on.. I doubt logging into the server will include me into any roleplay. ^-^

Yes, Bulkas you've got a fine idea there!
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Maybe an admin could copy the information off of the old forum on classes/sub races ect

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Almost all the changes are listed in the game
With the overrides in go into the barracks and type "/relevel" to have a look.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:28 am

Felix wrote:The server stability has improved for me dramatically. There is still the problem of the scheduled disconnects but I have not had really bad lag in some time. Recently hardly any Axfells have been on. Cleaven has 3 or 4 players on that are semi active.
Great to hear! Are the disconnects still happening? I haven't noticed recently, either because I haven't been here or haven't been on the internet, who knows. I am also, again, not logging in myself, so I can't really tell if it's disconnecting everyone.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:43 pm

The disconnects are happening frequently. I can hardly stay logged in for an hour without one it seems.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum