Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portraits, Heads & Hair styles/CEP/Voicesets HELP

3 posters

Go down

Portraits, Heads & Hair styles/CEP/Voicesets HELP Empty Portraits, Heads & Hair styles/CEP/Voicesets HELP

Post  DeathWarding Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Okay so is there any DL's for portraits/voicesets/ ETC that is useable on our mod?

I would like to get some of theese nifty heads/hairstyles people have on there characters.

Please post a link that way I can DL/install them while I wait for this server to go up.

Please And Thank YOU!

---DW---
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Portraits, Heads & Hair styles/CEP/Voicesets HELP Empty Re: Portraits, Heads & Hair styles/CEP/Voicesets HELP

Post  DeathWarding Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:44 am

Help help help please lol
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Portraits, Heads & Hair styles/CEP/Voicesets HELP Empty Re: Portraits, Heads & Hair styles/CEP/Voicesets HELP

Post  Herbaliz Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:13 am

unlock all voicesets and portraits: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=766

Herbaliz

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:33 am

I don't like the reviews on that.

Plus hardly think any of them would be heard by others whom don't have that installed as well.

I'm looking for some DL's that I've seen others use here on the server, i forgo which topic brought it up in the past.

BUT there are some head,voices,portraits ETC that's a DL & the majority of them everyone can see.
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Add9k Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:38 am

This is only one I know of...

https://anphgenesis.forumotion.com/t268-additions-are-welcome

If it's a topic in general discussion you'll just have to look for it.

Add9k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down