Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anphillia (Temp) Server

5 posters

Go down

Anphillia (Temp) Server Empty Anphillia (Temp) Server

Post  Undying Knight Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:41 pm

hey peeps. i hosted up a Anphillia Genesis Temp server I found/downloaded from the vault while I wait on Rann to toss me the updated version of the server he has, this way we can all mess around in the mean time

I threw the level to 40 on login this way everyone can have a lil fun while we wait.

IP address: 75.97.154.196:5121

have fun!

Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Anphillia (Temp) Server Empty Re: Anphillia (Temp) Server

Post  Rann Cora Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:32 pm

I'll try to remember to send you the stuff in the next day or two. I've been reeeeally busy lately. Even now I'm on my laptop at work.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Undying Knight Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:15 pm

^^ sounds good, ill keep checking my email for it.

Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:04 pm

It's to bad more people didn't try this...

I kind of like the idea of an Anphillia "Arena" edition where leveling is taken out of the game and people can just focus on fireballing, electrocuting and bashing each others skulls in.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Anphillia (Temp) Server Empty Update

Post  Undying Knight Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:16 am

just giving everyone an update so yas know whats going on, Rann has been busy the past couple nights with work but I talked to him earlier and he's going to try and get the server to me tonight when he gets home.

i'll be sure to let everyone know soon as I get it hosted up. Smile

Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  SeXy_SnipER Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:24 am

Meh Ive always loved the Rp'ing of Anphillia. I think it's sad how little amount of time we put into our RP. Kinda shows how little our imaginations have gotten over the years.
SeXy_SnipER
SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:22 am

SeXy_SnipER wrote:Meh Ive always loved the Rp'ing of Anphillia. I think it's sad how little amount of time we put into our RP. Kinda shows how little our imaginations have gotten over the years.
Meh i beg to differ, people just need to engage more. Everyone has at least a basic idea of their characters "bio" or "Personality" or their back story
If they don't they can at least make it as they go, through IG experience can mold the path of the character, so to say..

But I do agree people could definitely RP more. I mean we can make anything we want out of the game through RolePlay, That has always been the beauty with NWN, especially anphillia. But as long as ive ever played anphillia, there are always the natural RP'ers at heart, or ones whom simply dont fancy to sit around and RolePlay at all.
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down