Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP ADDRESS

+2
Rann Cora
Skaldic
6 posters

Go down

IP  ADDRESS Empty IP ADDRESS

Post  Skaldic Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:39 pm

alright, my date blew me off...What's the current IP ADDRESS? :-)

Skaldic

Back to top Go down

IP  ADDRESS Empty Re: IP ADDRESS

Post  Rann Cora Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:28 pm

71.77.52.246:5121 is the IP for the server I have up, mostly for testing and messing around while we wait on Felix to send me the mod. I'm not at home right now so I can't level you up or anything. The regular server is still at the same IP cause it hasn't transferred yet.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -terenee- Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:17 am

I have had trouble getting a response from Felix as well. I have a copy of the mod as it was in January. TheMothMan should also have the most updated version. Let me know if you need a copy.
-terenee-
-terenee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:49 am

Whoever can get me the most up to date mod, as soon as you can do it I can get a fresh server up for everyone. It just needs to be sent to me.

I'm not 100% on what all has changed since January, but that may do the trick. Maybe MothMan or Felix will see this and help out.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -terenee- Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:13 am

Most notably various alterations to existing areas and additions to loot tables and Moths random loot system. Also stun immune spell change. A newer copy would be ideal
-terenee-
-terenee-

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:36 pm

Rann Cora wrote:Whoever can get me the most up to date mod, as soon as you can do it I can get a fresh server up for everyone. It just needs to be sent to me.

I'm not 100% on what all has changed since January, but that may do the trick. Maybe MothMan or Felix will see this and help out.

Give me an email and I will send the lastest MOD to you mate.

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:01 pm

awesome! can't WAIT!!!!
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Email is in your PM Box, thanks Moth!

So ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to set a RELEASE DATE of Wednesday, 5/1/2013, around 9PM EST. That way everyone has a few days to prepare and decide on a build and whatnot, and also I'll be off work the next day and mostly around the cpu that evening and the next day for any questions or if anyone needs any help.

That being said I hope everyone is excited! If you have any questions about the transition or anything like that, just shoot me a PM or jump on my current test server at the IP above, I leave the DM client running just to see if anyone gets lag that way, so you can send tells to 'Rann Cora' and I'll see it whenever I'm around.

There were... what, 16 votes on the poll to give me the mod and get rolling? So I expect some numbers on the server! SEE YOU ALL IN GAME!

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Rann Cora wrote:Email is in your PM Box, thanks Moth!

So ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to set a RELEASE DATE of Wednesday, 5/1/2013, around 9PM EST. That way everyone has a few days to prepare and decide on a build and whatnot, and also I'll be off work the next day and mostly around the cpu that evening and the next day for any questions or if anyone needs any help.

That being said I hope everyone is excited! If you have any questions about the transition or anything like that, just shoot me a PM or jump on my current test server at the IP above, I leave the DM client running just to see if anyone gets lag that way, so you can send tells to 'Rann Cora' and I'll see it whenever I'm around.

There were... what, 16 votes on the poll to give me the mod and get rolling? So I expect some numbers on the server! SEE YOU ALL IN GAME!

Awh, wednesday? I took off work thinking it would be up like tomorow lol Sad
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Rann Cora wrote:Email is in your PM Box, thanks Moth!

The email with the MOD is sent.
Good luck with everything.
I will be lurking and might pop up later to help you out with stuff.

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  akleja Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:57 am

aww the test server is down Sad
I wanted to mess around...

akleja

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:54 am

Yeah I pulled it down before I went to bed last night. Sorry!

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  akleja Wed May 01, 2013 5:30 am

Sleep nothing up...

I wanna play bounce

akleja

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Wed May 01, 2013 5:31 am

akleja wrote: Sleep nothing up...

I wanna play bounce

Me tooooooo
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Thu May 02, 2013 7:13 am

The Direct Connect work for me, but the Server is not in the Game lobby.
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Thu May 02, 2013 7:57 am

ITS up now
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Thu May 02, 2013 8:21 am

It won't appear in the game lobby. That list of servers is populated based off a list somewhere else and only appears if you're running NWNCX. At least that's the way I understand it since Gamespy no longer does anything. You'll have to direct connect the first time and then use history or direct connect every time. Perhaps there's a way to get the IP updated through whoever did NWNCX?

https://anphgenesis.forumotion.com/t741-nwncx-fix-for-multiplayer

Says there it "restores multiplayer server listing in-game (using data from Skywing's replacement listing server)"

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Thu May 02, 2013 8:24 am

Rann Cora wrote:It won't appear in the game lobby. That list of servers is populated based off a list somewhere else and only appears if you're running NWNCX. At least that's the way I understand it since Gamespy no longer does anything. You'll have to direct connect the first time and then use history or direct connect every time. Perhaps there's a way to get the IP updated through whoever did NWNCX?

https://anphgenesis.forumotion.com/t741-nwncx-fix-for-multiplayer

Says there it "restores multiplayer server listing in-game (using data from Skywing's replacement listing server)"

Rann id repost the correct IP, the because we had posted two at first and may confuse newcomers, so id make new post/thread with Running current IP
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down