Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loging Error

3 posters

Go down

Loging Error Empty Loging Error

Post  Dae_Blazin Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:55 am

I wasn't sure where to put this, it's more of a request then a bug.

So me and a few friends where running around gathering and killing stuff and we desided to go to the hive in seris. Well, that cave hates me for some reason. Every time I try to log in my game crashes, so my character is stuck in limbo now. It's only been three days I think, but it's rather anoying to make an alt just to sit in a dream and wait for the server to reset.

I tryed that key changer and had Rosh'nakk log in with my account to just walk me back to ranzington so I can play. But it's not taking for some reason. He just get's booted out when he trys to log in with my account.

I'd like to request a server reset, host help, or divine intervention.
Dae_Blazin
Dae_Blazin

Back to top Go down

Loging Error Empty Re: Loging Error

Post  Felix Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:39 am

This can be due to having other server overrides in your override folder. Server will be reset soon and overrides will be up soon as well.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Plum Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:50 am

Their is an NWN bug which will cause you to repeatedly crash while loading into an area.

Once it happens once, it's there till reboot.

I'm not entirely sure what causes it, but one fix (If a DM is about) is to ask them to boot you while you're loading in.

It may, of course, not be this - but worth a shot!
Professor Plum
Professor Plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum