Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing me

5 posters

Go down

Introducing me Empty Introducing me

Post  Blake`SAGE Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Blake or Sage(Might have to think of a new username, I see there is already a Sage Razz ). I live in missouri, and I work on airplanes. Haven't played NWN in a long time, giving it another go and this RP stood out to me. I'll have it ordered by March, and once I get the critical rebuild you guys should see a new face in game Smile . I was also wondering what the PvP was like here and anything major I should know about since I haven't played in years?
Blake`SAGE
Blake`SAGE

Back to top Go down

Introducing me Empty Re: Introducing me

Post  -Rabidus- Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:26 pm

I suggest that you read up on all the class changes here ( and on http://www.setbb.com/mothsanphillia/index.php?mforum=mothsanphillia ) so then you should be at grips with the changes which will put you in good footing with figuring out a build Smile

Also it'll be nice to see a new face around! hopefully you'll enjoy it here and stick with us! Very Happy

-Rab

-Rabidus-

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Welcome! There have been changes since the link that Rab shared but a lot of it it still correct. You should get the overrides if you have not already. After level 1 when in game much of the correct information you would find on those forums is in your in game descriptions you can access by leveling up.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake`SAGE Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Haven't played in such a long time most of the basic stuff is still foreign to me lol. I was pretty much just going to wing my first account so i can get a bearing of everything, I was going to go for a monk/cleric and shadowdancer build, which for all I know is probably a terrible idea. I'll check out the link, and thanks for welcoming me Very Happy
Blake`SAGE
Blake`SAGE

Back to top Go down

Post  -terenee- Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:24 pm

More Missourians?! The world is so small

Welcome!
-terenee-
-terenee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake`SAGE Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:36 pm

What is the PvP like here? I'm sort of a pvp nut. I'm also not into the questing and role playing as much as I am to PvM and PvP, is there an alternative to RP on this server or is it strictly role play?
Blake`SAGE
Blake`SAGE

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugnarie Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:13 am

Hello, welcome!

PvP is something everybody is looking forward to, meaning:

Everybody is always up for it. Then there are assaults - both factions have their sacred relic in a temple and to reach the temple and steal it, you have to kill the guards and break through the gates. (Which is always fun, even bigger fun when there's actually defenders).

Also you can PvM for all eternity without saying a single word to anybody and you won't be banned for grinding/not participating in RP.

The way I have always understood it: "If you wanna RP, do it. If you don't wanna RP, don't do it."

You have absolute freedom on this server, unless you'rte doing illegal stuff. Then you're gonna get mashed by DM team of course.

Hope I was helpful Smile

P.S. Axfells are outnumbered Wink
Rugnarie
Rugnarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake`SAGE Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Sounds almost exactly like my old RP server I called home, I think I'll enjoy myself here Smile

I love being the underdog, maybe I'll give Axfell a shout Wink are the factions split by alignment/class/race?

Thanks
Blake`SAGE
Blake`SAGE

Back to top Go down

Post  -terenee- Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Races are allowed on both sides equally.

All Axfell are evil and are able to choose from Assassin, Pale Master and Blackgaurd as classes.

All Cleaven are good and are able to choose from Champion of Torm, Paladin and Harper Scout.

Purple Dragon Knights have had alignment restrictions lifted.

All other classes may be chosen by either faction.
-terenee-
-terenee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake`SAGE Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:25 pm

I'm planning on purchasing NWN Diamond Edition from GOG.com, will I need anything else other than installing the discs and the server IP to start playing? If so, I'm not tech savy at all and computer terminology is foreign to me, so if you could explain it as if I was only 9 years old that would be appreciated Very Happy
Blake`SAGE
Blake`SAGE

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:40 pm

You will have to email GOG and ask them for a multiplayer cdkey. Otherwise they will send you a generic one that others maybe using.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum