Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invissible attackers

5 posters

Go down

Invissible attackers Empty Invissible attackers

Post  Arataki Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 am

I know this happens once and a while. Eo went to the desert yesterday, and gladly Lucius was with her, but it happens three times I did not see the Devotee. Today I went alone from the resting place there and it happend again. If you are alone fighting those you'r dead. Even going throug a transistion did not work. I don't know it could be me but four times at the same place, could it be something else?
Arataki
Arataki

Back to top Go down

Invissible attackers Empty Re: Invissible attackers

Post  -terenee- Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:18 am

If you are in a group and only one is invis AND you have cleave you will switch to it melee. And kill it . No other form of prevention or solution that I know of
-terenee-
-terenee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:26 pm

If you log out of NWN completely that usually solves it for me same if you get white blocks for inventory items.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Plum Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 am

Logging out and in generally fixes that.

May be worth implementing a chat command that causes you to attack the nearest hostile thing to you, though.
Professor Plum
Professor Plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sancho Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:39 pm

It's a universally recognized nwn bug relating to how you load an area and there is no nwn fix anywhere even close to a horizon on any planet. relogging can work, even rezoning can work as long as the area gets reloaded, but it might not! Thank you professor Plum. Maybe this is why I have such a hang up on the fighter build, he can always get out of that (if he has whirlwind attack) but you hit the nail on the head. a chat command that can be implemented in two or so keystokes. I love it when there are good ideas to pursue. This is the real reason I pay attention.

Sancho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sancho Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Just a quick second thought, the chat command shouldn't be able to override hips or even imp invis unless you can beat them anyway

Sancho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum