Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugged Trans

4 posters

Go down

Bugged Trans Empty Bugged Trans

Post  SeXy_SnipER Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:55 pm

The third map in the Gra caves the eastern trans is doubled with the the second maps beginning trans.
SeXy_SnipER
SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Bugged Trans Empty Re: Bugged Trans

Post  Felix Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:41 pm

I dont understand. Can you rephrase what your saying?
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -25Mts Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:18 am

Grand Forest - Gra Cult Ancient Passage West (Eastern Trans) takes you to...
Grand Forest - Gra Cult Ancient Passage (Western Trans) which makes sense.
Turn around and renter it (The Trans on west part of Grand Forest - Gra Cult Ancient Passage) and it brings you to Grand Forest - Gra Cult Ancient Passage East (Western Trans). This bypasses going through the area; Grand Forest - Gra Cult Ancient Passage.

Enter that trans and you get to Grand Forest - Gra Cult Ancient Passage (Eastern Trans) -which makes sense. Renter it (the trans on east part of Grand Forest - Gra Cult Ancient Passage) and it brings you too; Grand Forest - Gra Cult Ancient Passage West (Eastern Trans). This bypasses going through the area; Grand Forest - Gra Cult Ancient Passage again.

In case my explanation is confusing...
My attempt at a visual demonstration without screenshots. ---> denotes the trans a player enters and x represents where it sends them.

{West Side --->}{x Middle} [East Side] (Good)
[West Side][<--- Middle]{x East Side} (Teleported)

[West Side] {Middle x}{<--- East Side} (Good)
{West Side x}[Middle --->][East Side] (Teleported)

So the issues seems to be with the trans in Grand Forest - Gra Cult Ancient Passage needing to be swapped to stop the disorientation/shortcuts.

-25Mts
-25Mts

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:14 am

Thx. I will have this fixed for next update.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bugged Trans Empty Gra cave still bugged?

Post  Arataki Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:10 am

Think its still bugged.

Yesterday my char walked straight till the first drider. I could not find what I was looking for, so decided to return to the fort.

When walking back, entering the first big gate (transition), she enters an area she did not has been earlier, (the one with the long path over the abyss, that lead to the last room in the old gracave). So in fact for my feeling an area that should have been further into the cave.

Totaly disoriented I decided to walk back to the drider (so realy forwards, deeper into that cavern complex again) and was suddenly walking on the path back to *gra's room*

I logged out near the big gate when I saw the path. Forgot to look at the area name, If there was no reset I will tell this evening.
Arataki
Arataki

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:24 pm

I forgot to update this. I will have this fixed for the next update.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down