Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tournament for all of Anphillia! (Written by Lord Sten)

2 posters

Go down

A Tournament for all of Anphillia! (Written by Lord Sten) Empty A Tournament for all of Anphillia! (Written by Lord Sten)

Post  DM Loralyn Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:22 pm

*notes have been posted throughout Cleaven and Axfell, other notes litter the roads through the Grand Forest and the streets of Ranzington*

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! As the Lord of Ranzington I am going to begin using my grand pit to host a Tournament of the Lands. I grow weary of watching my guards train and wish to invite all of Anphillia to participate in my competition. This competition will take place in the coming weeks. The first day after the full moon. (// Saturday, 15 September 2012, 1500 Eastern (2100 Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Vienna))

My first competition will be open to all seasons of warriors, the rules will be as follows and can change by my say so:
1. Fights will take place in my Pit and will continue until you or your opponent are winded.
2. My first tournament will start from a fresh rest with no casting until I say the tournament has started.
3. Only form of damage you can do to you opponent is by striking them with a fist, sword, axe, or other weapon.
4. Others rules may be presented at my tournament.

Prizes will be given to the top three finishing warriors. They will be announced the day of my tournament. Good luck to all and I look forward to seeing you in my pit!

- Lord Sten
*note is signed with a high quality ink and takes up a large portion of the note*

DM Loralyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Tournament for all of Anphillia! (Written by Lord Sten) Empty Re: A Tournament for all of Anphillia! (Written by Lord Sten)

Post  -terenee- Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:51 am

*an addendum scribed upon the notes behind the Axfell boundry.*

This is the very public victory we have been training for!
As an extra incentive to compete I am offering a prize of five-hundred thousand coins to the Axfell warrior that comes in first place. Do well to earn the favor of your Magistrate.

*signed elaborately in a deep red ink that could be blood, Ivelliƶs Isendel, Magistrate of Axfell*
-terenee-
-terenee-

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum