Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knock, knock Sir! we're under ATTACK! Sir?... Hellloooooo??!!??!!

4 posters

Go down

Knock, knock  Sir! we're under ATTACK!  Sir?... Hellloooooo??!!??!! Empty Knock, knock Sir! we're under ATTACK! Sir?... Hellloooooo??!!??!!

Post  Lunatik Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:26 pm

removed by poster

Last edited by hundie66 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Lunatik
Lunatik

Back to top Go down

Knock, knock  Sir! we're under ATTACK!  Sir?... Hellloooooo??!!??!! Empty Re: Knock, knock Sir! we're under ATTACK! Sir?... Hellloooooo??!!??!!

Post  DeathWarding Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Okay, just got our relic stolen by the regular axfells that have been active, i believe some level 40's. It was really hard to protect. I hope something changes pace of war.... so things don't get dull
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Knock, knock  Sir! we're under ATTACK!  Sir?... Hellloooooo??!!??!! Empty Re: Knock, knock Sir! we're under ATTACK! Sir?... Hellloooooo??!!??!!

Post  DeathWarding Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 pm

We need order, and organization even in small numbers.
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Zerolah&DeathWarding wrote:Okay, just got our relic stolen by the regular axfells that have been active, i believe some level 40's. It was really hard to protect. I hope something changes pace of war.... so things don't get dull
//This is an IC forum//
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheeVals Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:47 am

Myra found herself in a sentimental mood and traveled the vicious waters by ship to visit the island of Anphillia.
She didn't remain long in Ranzington heading out directly westward towards Fort Cleaven. The Guards lowered their aimed bows as she approached late in the evening and entered, resting in the barracks till the next morning.

The state of the fort was no different during the day than the night, empty.

"Where is everyone?" Myra asked out loud as she looked over the tombstone of recently deceased to check for any familiar names.

As always, she could hear the thoughts of a few of her forms in her mind, either cracking witty comments or offering possible solutions before they continued their familiar conversations between themselves.
Myra with ease focused on her surroundings instead of becoming overburden by their random bickering.

She found and read the most recent notices on the message board and a deep frown formed upon her face. She felt annoyed at first, aggravated at Bela'dras messages.
she recalled the many times where soldiers refused to answer the alarms, to defend the gates/relic. She recalled many times where Persia had been the only one to try and hold off Axfell's attack.

She walked hurriedly towards Nadie's house to scribe her own messages with the full intent of implying just how moronic she thought Bela'dra was for her words.
However the moment she entered Nadie's...

"Ah, you finally woke up. You sure slept a long time. Hold on a moment. You look familiar, your no recruit" Nadia said, interrupting her usual scripted manner of greeting new arrivals.

"Its me, Myra... I've return for a visit." Myra hurriedly explained and glanced towards the scribe.

Nadia smiled pleasantly, "Visit, how short of a visit?"

Myra looked back towards her and held back an impatient sigh and decided the message could wait, "Well I haven’t decided just how long I plan to stay. My return so far hasn't been all to welcoming, noticed a recruit's complaints. I sort of wonder if they speak on behalf of others… or if it’s their own opinion."

“Ah… well that’s a shame. Will Than be returning for a while?” Nadie asked with a bit of emphasis on Than’s name and an obvious hope in her tone.

Myra smiled a bit, lost in the remarks of her forms in her mind;
Persia- “Bet everrrryone shall sees you and hope Than follows to save them, Merow.”
Elnovira- “I've my doubts any new recruit know of Than or Us.”
Azer Princess- “Thay be a rioght bunch o’ gits if tha’ be so!”
Yumil- “I suppose you still prefer that I don't eat any of these cleavens... right Myra?"

Myra sighed and cracked a grin, fond of the familiar thoughts from her forms, and suddenly realized Nadie was still stood looking hopeful and waiting for a reply.
Myra smiled politely and excused herself from answering the question and further interaction with Nadie to go write a message.

Her aggravation by this time was gone; she realized she too had felt bitter towards fellow Cleavens when she alone was left to risk her life, and the lives of her forms, while defending against attacks.
So instead of lashing out at Bela’dra she wrote;

---Calm down, Bela’dra
It is understood that you are obviously angry. What with your harsh hasty words directed towards the soldiers who once actively protected. Your current frustration makes you sound ungreatful.
---The Real Enemy? (part 1)
It serves no purpose to blame each other over failures. Yes, its true soldiers can’t be on duty all the time for the rest of their lives. It’s also true that recruits should eventually take on the role of defending the fort.
---The Real Enemy? (part 2)
Instead of choosing between lazy dependent recruits vs neglectful absent soldiers, it is best to remain focused on the real enemy. Axfell are responsible for their attacks and they are the ones who should be punished.

------------------------
As Myra pinned these messages to the board she pondered over remaining a few days to see observe the current soldiers of cleaven, possibly attempt to formulate meets and try to give the organization soldiers might be seeking.

Elnovira- “It might be best not to get so involved.”
Casey- “The new soldiers might be more cooperative than what Radoc had to deal with.”
Persia- “Haha, yeah waste to have so many empty chairs at those meetings.”

Myra frowned at her form’s realistic predictions and headed into the council chambers to do a bit of cleaning of all the cobwebs, dust, and rats.
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down