Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inventory went POOF!

3 posters

Go down

Inventory went POOF! Empty Inventory went POOF!

Post  Lunatik Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 am

My somewhat well off {for her level} character was "enjoying" a laggy day here in good Ol somewhat deserted Cleavan.. During a rather Looonnnnnnggg transition from one area to another {no joke took almost a minute to get halfway} when there was a reboot of a server or something. {I'm not even going to pretend to sound like I know what magic happens with this stuff.. So forgive me if I sound ditzy-er than normal}
when I relogged into "The dream" I was naked!!! Shocked As in lacking in everything from my inventory... My stuff, my coins, the tokens from bank, even the cpl of Cleavan items {horn ring n key}... affraid

I figured it was some computery server glitch thingy... So I relogged on and i had the 3 Cleavan items... but still no stuff. and none of it has returned since then. I figured i was screwed and began the long slow painful process of starting the character over, money and gear-wise. I have a new found "respect" for wandering goblins, beetles and bears! Anyhow, When i "found" a DM on, I told Him/Her/It/Other what happened... I was told to post a message here to see if there is some kinda "divine intervention" or whatever. I dunno if anything can be done, or if anyone has had this happen to them. But... there I have told my tale of Woe... Crying or Very sad

You may now return to whatever else you were doing that was probably far more interesting.

Lunatik
Lunatik

Back to top Go down

Inventory went POOF! Empty Re: Inventory went POOF!

Post  Vladimir Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 pm

server vault might have a backup of ur bic file.then its called bak i think and it might have ur stuff on it.if ur lucky Very Happy
this is a reason alone to tell dms the moement it happns and NOT LOG ON WITH A BROKEN CHAR. Mad
playing with a broken char might save over ur bak file and ur backup is then also broken.
dont do it kids! Basketball

Vladimir

Back to top Go down

Post  J. Persinne Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:42 am

Which character was stripped?

J. Persinne

Back to top Go down

Inventory went POOF! Empty Inventory went POOF!

Post  Lunatik Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 am

update:
Ok.. So DM Felix found me and we worked it all out... Very Happy

huge THANX!! Felix was amazing! {Although I think I partially melted his brain as he tried to dumbdown everything so I could understand most of what he was telling me.. scratch }
To further illustrate what poor Felix went thru... I understood ALL of J.Persinne's response... And I understood ALL of Vladimir's "Don't do it kids!" section of his response. confused Sorry Vlad hun.. but to me your response made me think i was havin a "Big Bang Theory" audition. study

See ya in Razzy!

Jenny

Lunatik
Lunatik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down