Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goblin - Vision of green doormats

2 posters

Go down

Goblin - Vision of green doormats Empty Goblin - Vision of green doormats

Post  Vladimir Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Grovel was born out of Metki, bred by Gowel. The oldest of 33 syblings Grovel took an interest for odd things at a young age. Thing like behaviour and the why's that come with it.
Why are goblins not building large cities?
Why are goblins hated?
Why do hobgoblins have larger nostrils in proportion to their heads, compared to other goblinoids?
Why do goblinhomes never have doormats?

At the mere age of 4 Grovel decided to embark on a pilgrimage to discovery why he needed to know all these why's.
Stoving away on a cargoship at the small port on Seris island, Grovel soon found himself admist the civilized people of Ranzington.
Stalking in the shadows he could see them all scurry about doing theur daily duties.
Humans, dwarves, elves and even orcs. All living together.
Grovel began to wonder if there was a place for him amongst all this people. A people who also allowed cross-breeding to some extent. The mere thought was enough to turn his whole world upside down.

With this in mind Grovel started to show himself more around the inner city, but mostly to children and other low-threat humanoids.
Word of mouth soon caught up with him and only the tears of a particular little girl whom befriended Grovel could convince the guards not to slay him on sight.
Grovel was banished. He had never actually belonged amongst these humanoid, yet he felt like he was lost without them.

All alone in the cold woods of Grand forest, Grovel set out to find a new home. A place where he would be accepted. Or atleast as accepted as any goblin ever could be in the civilized world.

His quest eventually lead him to Rustin mountain, a lowslope mountain just at the outskirts of Axfell lands. At this very day he came across a wounded axfellian scout who had been ambushed by a hungry pride of crag cats. Using is goblin wits Grovel managed to scare away the crag cats long enough to rescue the scout who was ever so grateful. This is how Grovel relationship with Axfell began. And it grew.

Captain Hullet, the captain of the Axfell forces, had his doubts about Grovel. He knew these goblins could not be trusted. He issued a small test of alligance for Grovel, setting a trap for him at the nearby goblin hideout.
Grovel proved his alligeance when he thrusted his blade into the neck of 3456th Goblin Cheiftain to rule the Goblin cave.
There were rumors of Grovel being aware that Hullet was testing him and as such the test should not be seen as a true test. But no evidence was ever found to support this.

Since then Grovel has slowly grown to be not detested. One might even say accepted. Atleast on a good day. Yet Grovel keep moving forward, each day proving his worth to the fort which he now calls home.

Grovel in toolset
Goblin - Vision of green doormats Grovel

Grovel in fort axfell

Goblin - Vision of green doormats Grovel01

consider this my request for a custom skin to grovel.
ingame description is a shorter version of this story.silent
i will add description to specific features if the skin is a go.

Code:

login = kanskenatlitet
charname = Grovel
skin name = Goblin: Cave Berserk
portrait name = po_cavegobsh_

Vladimir

Back to top Go down

Goblin - Vision of green doormats Empty Re: Goblin - Vision of green doormats

Post  Professor Plum Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:28 am

That's more like it!

I'd ask that your description was a description though and not a back-story. It irks me when I examine someone to see what my character can judge about them and apparently, I can see their whole life in there eyes/helmet.

It's still subject to discussion (We want special races to be special, after all), so don't take it as a yes quite yet.
Professor Plum
Professor Plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:58 am

ah ok.
i will change grovels description to a desceirption of grovels appearance if he ever gets a custom skin then.

Vladimir

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:09 pm

has the jury reached a verdict?

Vladimir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down