Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

um hello i have a question

3 posters

Go down

um hello i have a question Empty um hello i have a question

Post  Necromundo Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Hello ive been playing anphilla (the older servers) on and off for a few years now and sadly i have lost my characters and i would like to request a full ogre.

stat wise ill use the standard half ogre all i would like is a reskin, if you so wish ill post a character application:

name: N/A
race: Ogre
height: 9"5 tall
weight: 600lbs
class: barbarian (may go blackguard if someone was to convince him to worship a god)
allignment: chaotic evil

history:

The tall brute was pushing trees over with his mighty strength and he helped put the repairs to the fort back togther. a couple of old cleaven arrows stick out from his shoulders from wounds long healed up that he didnt notice. he just does as he is told mainly for he dislikes the loud noise the whips make.

he like the rest of ogre kin know how to fight rather brutally smashing the oppenents agains cliffs or hurling boulders at them. when he is not doing either he has a giant metal sheild what was made for him and he uses a thin tree twith 4 great axe heads on it to make a sort of double axe for his large size and he was ordered to join the fight against the cleavens and so he follows his kin and fights.

while looking and sounding extremely stupid he is just as cunning as the rest of his kin and will sometimes employ some tricks to batter the cleavens (find out if i get this approved)

general look
um hello i have a question Stf75_ogi57eras8vbdlb

Necromundo

Back to top Go down

um hello i have a question Empty Re: um hello i have a question

Post  Professor Plum Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Are there any non-large (SC: 4) ogre appearances?
Professor Plum
Professor Plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Necromundo Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:35 pm

as far as i know the CEP did not release a new ogre form so there is only the three basic models unless a DM knows how to use leto and rescale models but i hear this causes bugs and intense lag so it would be wise not to

Necromundo

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Is his name Oggot?
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Necromundo Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:49 am

no? he doesnt have a name as no one gave him one he was always called "oi you" so i guess Oi You could be his name

Necromundo

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:41 pm

We really cant give anyone anything that would give a mechanical advantage over what is normally playable. That being said we would only consider something like this for a known player who has earned it through their RP.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down