Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No fort raiding.

4 posters

Go down

No fort raiding. Empty No fort raiding.

Post  DM Starbridge Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:15 pm

I dont want any fort raiding on either side until this hacker thing is fixed. I have turned off PvP in the forts and the barracks for both sides.
DM Starbridge
DM Starbridge
Admin

Back to top Go down

No fort raiding. Empty Re: No fort raiding.

Post  SnarleysAngel Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:43 pm

That is fine on the fort raiding, though a raid doesn't go into each others main fort area (the places turned into noPVP). They go through the outer walls, and then into the temple to get the relic, then back out the outer walls and try to return the relic to their own temple.

Please let us know when we can resume relic raids, and thanks for working hard on trying to make the server safe for idlers again

SnarleysAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Starbridge Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Server Admin Starbridge wrote:I dont want any fort raiding on either side until this hacker thing is fixed. I have turned off PvP in the forts and the barracks for both sides.

Barracks will stay NO PvP, and when the hacker thing is resloved, forts will also go back to PvP.
DM Starbridge
DM Starbridge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Has anyone seen the hacker around at all?
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  J. Persinne Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Not I!

J. Persinne

Back to top Go down

Post  SnarleysAngel Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Are raids still disallowed? We have been refraining from them because we thought this was the case, but It seems that a raid was visited upon us earlier today.

SnarleysAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Starbridge Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:03 pm

SnarleysAngel wrote:Are raids still disallowed? We have been refraining from them because we thought this was the case, but It seems that a raid was visited upon us earlier today.

Correct, still no raids.
DM Starbridge
DM Starbridge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SnarleysAngel Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Ok, well I find it kinda frustrating that it's not allowed right now and I don't think I'm alone. For me PvP is much of the fun, but I don't enjoy ganking or hunting people who are out trying to level or treasure hunt so much so the raid encounters are the way I like to do it.

Plus while on defense lower levels can get into some of the action and be helpful and there aren't too many other situations where that can happen out in the wilds.

The other problem I have is that now we've laid off for a week and Cleaven gets to come and raid today (which I'm happy to see happen) just want it to be game on again.

SnarleysAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  J. Persinne Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:00 pm

I feel the same way; the PvP aspect is integral to the mod. Sure, the griefer may show up to ruin our fun, but so what? I feel he's ruining our fun a lot more by preventing us from assaulting at all.

J. Persinne

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Starbridge Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 pm

KumoKumo wrote:I feel the same way; the PvP aspect is integral to the mod. Sure, the griefer may show up to ruin our fun, but so what? I feel he's ruining our fun a lot more by preventing us from assaulting at all.

Alright. I was just trying to keep people safe, but if you all want to PvP that bad and raid. Your are cleared now.
DM Starbridge
DM Starbridge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down