Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Micro BOLG - Biography of a living Gnome

Go down

Micro BOLG - Biography of a living Gnome Empty Micro BOLG - Biography of a living Gnome

Post  cybergrime Sat May 07, 2011 3:18 am

Who was the fool to originally suggest combining singing and war?
2 prerequisites of those acts are looking presentable and chainmail.

#takingalldaytogetready #grooming #gnome

Last edited by cybergrime on Sat May 07, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

cybergrime

Back to top Go down

Micro BOLG - Biography of a living Gnome Empty Re: Micro BOLG - Biography of a living Gnome

Post  cybergrime Sat May 07, 2011 7:39 am

Broke a nail playing the harp today and now I feel like eagle droppings.

#Bard #Fail #CharismaDebuff

cybergrime

Back to top Go down

Micro BOLG - Biography of a living Gnome Empty Re: Micro BOLG - Biography of a living Gnome

Post  cybergrime Sun May 08, 2011 1:53 am

Thinking of renting a room at an inn somewhere. Too noisy in the barracks and it's not segregated enough.

#Ineedmyspace #gnome #cleaven

cybergrime

Back to top Go down

Post  cybergrime Sun May 08, 2011 11:28 pm

New ideas for song style - need to practice, as a certain section of each song would involve growling the words, rather than singing the words. Fitting new curse song.

#CurseSong #Heavy #Bard

cybergrime

Back to top Go down

Post  cybergrime Mon May 09, 2011 6:14 am

I have Bard's block! Is this some sort of arcane failure enchantment or Tymora's luck?

#bard #writersblock #thingsIhate

cybergrime

Back to top Go down

Post  cybergrime Tue May 10, 2011 2:06 am

Another day, another bear's tooth-pickings dislodged from said bear's carcass. Pay day!

#deja-vu #WakingUpFromADream #Payday

cybergrime

Back to top Go down

Post  cybergrime Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:06 pm

I come back to the Fort and it's a complete mess, trash everywhere. Told them off with a sassy bulletin board note.

#ImsassyandIknowit #Taunt #Perform

cybergrime

Back to top Go down

Post  cybergrime Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:11 am

What are my current favourite instruments? The ocarina and gnomish war drums. I can set the mood for my company whether at the fort or fight.

#bard #Ocarina #DnB

cybergrime

Back to top Go down

Post  cybergrime Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:56 am

Wrote a haiku for Cali about our encounter just before, I think it'll go something like this:

Bore down by mad girl
Cali's arrow struck her through
Axfell; my first blood

#poem #firstblood

cybergrime

Back to top Go down

Post  cybergrime Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:22 am

If anything will win this war, it's our heroic stubborn attitudes towards the overwhelming odds we face. Coincidentally, this situation is what gives my writing inspiration and songs meaning.

#NeverGiveUp #AlphaBitch #Bard

cybergrime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum