Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLD/NEW VAULT

+4
Skaldic
Rann Cora
TheeVals
Faven aka Undying Knight
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OLD/NEW VAULT - Page 2 Empty Re: OLD/NEW VAULT

Post  Faven aka Undying Knight Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:34 pm

So I updated the ban list, seems it either is not working or SirSwitchBlade somehow got back in. However i'm assuming that it did not work unless he is dumb enough to somehow get around the ban and then still play on that player name.

Either way I seen him logged in so I banned IP/CD and booted, so we will see if that straightens it out.

Faven aka Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:42 pm

The server needs to be reset before the list goes into effect
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeXy_SnipER Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:29 am

So I'm against this, yes the dude was a douch and screwed up on many accounts ( he pulled the creeps on me once in ranz too) BUT it's been like a year and we are a forgiving family/community I'd like to give him a chance again ... At least the dude plays and he obviously want to if he keeps coming back ... If your angry with him whoop his ass In pvp ( if you can : P )
SeXy_SnipER
SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post  SeXy_SnipER Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:31 am

And for you people that are going to say I'm not gonna play if he gets unbanned that seems childish ... Try acting like the adult and forgive... Sorry if I'm offending anyone
SeXy_SnipER
SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:14 am

I think the adult thing to do here would be to leave him banned forever. Unless we're real pushovers and suckers for punishment.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:19 am

Kind of the; fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice or six times, shame on me.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  SeXy_SnipER Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:24 am

I guess ... Like I said I'm not trying to offend anyone I jut think he seems dedicated enough to come back (more then other people that have gotten offended on this game) and he actually plays
SeXy_SnipER
SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:29 am

He actually doesn't play because he's banned.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  SeXy_SnipER Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:31 am

Lol I just know tone of voice and word can mean different over forums like this just don't want people to think I'm attacking them. But he has been on like the past four days until recently being banned again ... That is if we are talking about switch blades
SeXy_SnipER
SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:41 am

Yes we are, and if by "people that have gotten offended" you mean me. I have a life and my life is busy and I still find time to play,
between moving into a new house, christmas, the holidays, family and working 12 hour days.

I just don't idle my characters because I don't feel the need to give people false hope that I'm on anymore.

Quality over quantity.

And stop being a troll while apologizing at the same time for it Wink.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  Faven aka Undying Knight Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:12 am

I honestly don't think Sniper is being a troll, he mentioned about not wanting to offend anyone more then one time so I really don't think those are his intentions. :-p

However i'm in the middle on this one I suppose. I'm with you both in a way. However, if SirSwitchBlade IS in fact George Unty then he does have a point about the player being banned on several occasions, and also to just speak from an honest stand point((also not trying to offend anyone))but the player does not show any respect for RP whatsoever, so though he may be a dedicated player, is he the type of dedicated player we want? Do we want to depend on that type of player to fill our player base? If his ways have not changed since 2004, then what's to say they will now? That's where I stand..

Hell maybe if we deleted every single character in his vault. *Shrugs*

Faven aka Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  TheeVals Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:51 am

SeXy_SnipER wrote:I will not be playing this game anymore until he gets banned.. This is the second time someone has brought a Dominated minion to come kill me, first time it was funny haha now it's just getting pitiful and completely uncalled for... So way to lose at least three players in one day guys. I will be checking the forums and being afk in game until he gets banned. Sorry it has to come to this but players like that don't deserve to play this game.

How can we expect to get strong enough to defend ourselves when some prick of a Cleaven goes around killing lowbies while they sleep? If he doesn't get banned don't expect me to come back which is sad because everyone know's I love this game.

-SeXy

Maybe Isendel.. and Omegachaos are onto something about having a new forum or at least cleaning this one up. It can get confusing if people bother remembering or re-reading past topics. Despite being good references/records of past issues.

as for this notion of giving players a second chance... I wasn't involved in that whole mishap of being afk-killed by an released dominated mob. So I'm not really in a position to be forgiving about it, still I'd rather the server be free of such tactics... it's a tad disturbing that there is a possibility of this server ever becoming a free for all with everything thinkable becoming permitted.

As for the the attitude of "not gonna play if he gets unbanned" and publicly exclaiming it as a ultimatum/threat, yes that would be extremely brat-like.. though if a person has the mentality out of preference of enjoyable gameplay then it's legit normal and being an adult for them to stop playing... for example..

I still recall the uncomfortable harassment 2-3 players did in the early days of Rann's beginning to host. Luckily through reports and warnings... it calmed down to a pitiful and minimal behind the back slandering.
So where I once, back in 2010-2011 would defend any negative feedback about George. Denying any notion that the player is terrible, 2013 was rather insightful.

To me this George player, he and at least 1-2 of his friends are nothing more or less than people who got so bored with nwn/this server they tried to make it enjoyable by trolling in the game. Nwn and the server is (should be) enjoyable enough not to resort to oocly trying to get others to quit playing or no longer enjoy their time playing. If at any time a player get's bored.. the solution should not be for them to spice it up through 'stirring the pot', trying to manipulate players to dislike their fellow team-mates and avoid playing with them (not even in character, all through ooc). The solution should be for them to log into an fps and get carried away with tea-bagging others.

-not to mention who ever it was that got access to my character. Stole all of the items.. forcing me to have to ask for the character to be restored... was never told who is was exactly..
but out of the number of players online at the time.. and the player's online list I had opened... matching up the ______ player has logged in/out was easy enough.
The new players who log in have their character show up at the bottom of the list. Even keeps showing the character even if it's logged out. So it's a matter of going off of the which account name logged in right after the character showing up right above mine (Which I was not logged into at the time and never shared my cd-keys). My speculation of one of those unties seems logical enough based on the obvious match-up..

SeXy_SnipER wrote: he seems dedicated enough to come back (more then other people that have gotten offended on this game) and he actually plays

*eye twitches*

Please forgive me for not enjoying gameplay which involves all that ooc drama and exploitation. Can you or anyone truly fault me for getting offended to the point of taking a break?
I enjoyed the few parts of the gossiping against my character that were in character, Deathwarding tried his best to make it more ic than ooc. It was refreshing for my character to finally hear the gossip/slandering instead of axfell recruits sending me tells asking about it, sometimes even getting a miss-tell... lol.

Sorry for sounding so.. 'look-it me look-it me, this is what happened... I was a victim', I'm trying to aim more so for the... 'I feel I've every right to hold a grudge against that person and a few of his friends because these normally universally un-enjoyable things happened and were directed at me' adult-ish impression.

I don't mean to come off so defensive... but I do feel slightly offended.
I do mean to draw attention to the things I've managed to endure and keep playing at the time... without any satisfying result of him/them getting banned for it. (It didn't stop me from continuing to play though... it would have been nice.. a bonus... but it wasn't a condition.)
I'd sure like to be considered a dedicated player for the 2-3 year's spent leveling up characters... roleplaying, getting frustrated, being online solo, pvping solo willingly.  Mad 

If he does get a second/# chance please keep up to date copies of my characters once I get the time to reinstall nwn and join back into the fray... y'know... in case a person takes advantage of getting access to any of them.  Mad

and sexy_sniper...  pirat  condors trip once I'm back in game?  Twisted Evil
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2