Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about this.

+3
Darken Rahl
StateOfMind
Rann Cora
7 posters

Go down

Raven as a temporary host.

How about this. I_vote_lcap86%How about this. I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 12 ]
How about this. I_vote_lcap14%How about this. I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

How about this. Empty How about this.

Post  Rann Cora Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:13 pm

So, I think the best course of action, is to let Raven host temporarily until I can resume hosting duties.

This comes with a... requirement. I will maintain my role as a DM overseer. I had "hired" one unnamed assistant DM and that person will also remain involved to make sure that everything was running smoothly when I couldn't be around.

So basically, if the majority agrees, I'll help Raven get set up as a host, continue doing what I've been doing as a behind the scenes keeping it fair DM, with my assistant DM helping me out as well. Then, when I get set up in a new house, I'll resume my duties as host. Deal? Deal.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

How about this. Empty Re: How about this.

Post  StateOfMind Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Sounds good lets get it done. ^^

StateOfMind

Back to top Go down

Post  Darken Rahl Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:38 am

I voted yes even though I have no idea who Raven is, but to be honest...What's the worst thing that could happen? Smile

Darken Rahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Grenades Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:15 am

i say yes

Light Grenades

Back to top Go down

Post  unknown_user Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:41 am

Yeah who is Raven? But we shouldn't pay for a server until there is no other alternative.

unknown_user

Back to top Go down

Post  SeXy_SnipER Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 am

I vote yes also... hopefully the server will be up by my next day off .... (crosses fingers)
SeXy_SnipER
SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post  Undying Knight Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:51 am

Steley wrote:Yeah who is Raven? But we shouldn't pay for a server until there is no other alternative.

I played awhile back, i had to quit playing due to college but i'm back in my own place now and am very anxious to get back to anphillia! some do remember me, some of you might not, my steady charry at the time was a dwarf who was apart of the cleaven council for some time. i think that easily describes him since he was the only dwarf on the cleaven council hehe, cant wait to get back playing with everyone!

i'm ready to go on this side Rann, just need to get together with you for the transferring of the server and what not then everything will be set and ready to go peeps! looking forward to this just as much as you all are, hurray! Smile

Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Grenades Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:16 pm

is the I.p adress going to be different ? will you list the server on nwnserverlist.com ?

Light Grenades

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum