Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramaled joins the show

+2
Rann Cora
Ramaled
6 posters

Go down

Ramaled joins the show Empty Ramaled joins the show

Post  Ramaled Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi everyone!
The first thing I'd like to do is to make something clear, Im from Spain and I played a translated version of this server, and I really enjoyed it, but it went down, so here I am, searching for the origin and I hope to have at least the same fun that I had en the spanish version Very Happy
Of course, that means that english isnt my mother tongue, and as far as I know, I dont really have any trouble writting or playing in english, and it isnt my first time in an english NWN server, but I would like to ask for some patience when someone of you is playing with me. I understand almost everything but I dont like to repeat the same word when roleplaying and I can get stuck for some seconds. I hope you understand it and I really want to have fun here.
With that said, i'll get right to the point, i'm looking forward to enjoy my time in this server, and see you later in the server! Rolling Eyes
Ramaled
Ramaled

Back to top Go down

Ramaled joins the show Empty Re: Ramaled joins the show

Post  Rann Cora Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:09 pm

Hi, welcome!

I am sure you'll enjoy playing here, I do want to inform you that we are in a bit of a transition phase right now, we are preparing to wipe the characters, start fresh, and with a new host (which more than likely will be me.) Please, do log in to either the current server OR the New Host Test server and try things out while we wait for the mod to be transferred and everything to get rolling again. Thanks for your patience!

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeXy_SnipER Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:13 am

Hi!
Welcome Anphillia I know you will love the server once it gets back up and running (hopefully sooner then later). Don't sweat the language barriers at all we have many different nationallities on this servers along with many different primary language speakers. Most all of us understand this and have plenty of patients for this so just enjoy the server and have fun!

-Sexy
SeXy_SnipER
SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:33 am

SeXy_SnipER wrote:Hi!
Welcome Anphillia I know you will love the server once it gets back up and running (hopefully sooner then later). Don't sweat the language barriers at all we have many different nationallities on this servers along with many different primary language speakers. Most all of us understand this and have plenty of patients for this so just enjoy the server and have fun!

-Sexy

Amen
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramaled Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Thanks for the greeting, glad to hear that I'm not the only one xD
As Rann said, I've been wandering around the server and I've found curious things, some are good, some are harmful (I can't remember any trap in the Seris Island port, but there is a sonic one xD) and something like the "mysterious hat" (WTF does it do? xD) and load of stuff I didn't remember, I'll continue roaming to see new things while I have time ^^
Ramaled
Ramaled

Back to top Go down

Post  J. Persinne Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:04 pm

The hat has the distinction of being very mysterious. Be true to it, and it may also be true to you.

J. Persinne

Back to top Go down

Post  -terenee- Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:17 pm

I hope that script did not take much time as it seems to be the most under appreciated 'mystery' in all of NWN.

It may be mysterious how many have ended up in a trash barrel.
-terenee-
-terenee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum