Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server?

+3
J. Persinne
TheeVals
TheMothMan
7 posters

Go down

Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server?

Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_lcap5%Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_lcap0%Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_lcap0%Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_lcap5%Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_lcap32%Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 6 ]
Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_lcap16%Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_lcap26%Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_lcap16%Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? Empty Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server?

Post  TheMothMan Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:32 pm

I am curious what you guys think is the reasons others have left the server, or if you are and old player just lurking, tell us why YOU left the server.
The reason for me asking is simple;

I want to know how we can help make this server better for you guys.
Some things are within our power as a community to change, some are not.

Still, I would like to see what your honest oppinion is about it.

Last time I poked my head in here this server was more or less full.
Now, not so much.

Is this something we can change?

Please vote and feel free to motivate your vote.

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? Empty Re: Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server?

Post  TheeVals Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:34 am

Wanted to select more than one option, I voted 'Other' but my honest oppinion is that the reasons most likely are...

The server is too unstable (crashes and lag).

People got bored and move on to other things.

IRL events.

Edit; doh, made my vote after posting this...
my listed options make me sound like such a doofus xD
--------------------
As for my personnal reason why I vanished during the summer. I braved the outside world, still to this day i feel like a drow in regards to my eyes being ultra sensative to sunlight.
There were some game related reasons too...
Vague Summerization;
minor harrasment from players that went to another server
+
being told 'its just a game' in response to expressing my oppinion of unfair activity
=
unnecessary stress.
So for my own irl mental health I turned to more pleasent options;
Other video games and irl adventuring...

Reasons I started playing again;
  • I missed Myra...
  • inspired to be creative/roleplay,
  • a lot of free time on my hands,
  • the current ic/rp of devalueing my main character's past deeds sort of makes me think that the time i invested could have been put to better use elsewhere rather than playing this game... and therefore feels wasted... *

* Don't really like feeling time i spent playing, pvping and tolerating unfun moments isn't appriciated... not that i want or feel i deserve being praised and thanked but i'd be lieing if the ic/rp didn't hit an ooc nerve and hurt my pride.

Last edited by TheeVals on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : What a coincedence...)
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server? Empty Re: Why do YOU think OTHERS have left the server?

Post  J. Persinne Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:15 pm

I voted 'other'.

For my part, I simply don't have as much time right now. Though if I could wave a magic wand and change one thing about the server, I'd like to see most dungeons overhauled. Very few of them have any unique tactical obstacles to overcome. That's just so 2005.

J. Persinne

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 am

J. Persinne wrote:I voted 'other'.

For my part, I simply don't have as much time right now. Though if I could wave a magic wand and change one thing about the server, I'd like to see most dungeons overhauled. Very few of them have any unique tactical obstacles to overcome. That's just so 2005.

I second that
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:20 pm

I rejoined for the tactical PvP and intrigue of RP, and never got a character high enough to participate in the PvP part... which was OK because nothing was happening. Then I discovered League of Legends to handle the first one. Then the holiday gaming season started which meant Gears 3, and in 2 days Battlefield 3. Might come back for a bit though if I can get time away from work though, seems a lot of changes have been made that I'd like to see.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:45 am

WIpeeeeeeee Restaaart. Refresssh. Watch what happens Very Happy
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Denmc Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:26 pm

i put down for lagg but i also think to much afk and poeple mjust got bored
Denmc
Denmc

Back to top Go down

Post  imchin Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:49 pm

i left long ago, and my actual reason then was other games. and now after a long time i wanted to play it again (with some thanks to "a song of fire and ice"). i won't have mutch time playing on it, but i gues you'll see me around sometimes (its been so long, i'll have to get the hang of it again. rpging and the game itself)

imchin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:32 am

Join me, I made a new character. Fresh start, it's been fun even though Ive been the only player on.

Hopefully people catch word and gain interest in anphillia/server
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum