Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are a few of my favorite things...

5 posters

Go down

These are a few of my favorite things... Empty These are a few of my favorite things...

Post  Vladimir Tue May 17, 2011 6:57 am

Just a little bugreport from Vlad.

Stink beetles on rustin road gives no xp. im guessing they are from the standard palette and dont have any xpscript on their ondeath.

The mobs in axfell crypy beat the crap out of eachother sometimes, they pick on Shadows and the boss. im guessing its a faction mess-up. could be a one time thing.

The balor has no penis.

Grudge zombies in steamworks are undeads but not immune to deathmagic.

Vladimir

Back to top Go down

These are a few of my favorite things... Empty Re: These are a few of my favorite things...

Post  SnarleysAngel Tue May 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Vladimir wrote:Just a little bugreport from Vlad.

The balor has no penis.

Everyone knows balor hide their genitals behind their canine teeth

SnarleysAngel

Back to top Go down

These are a few of my favorite things... Empty Re: These are a few of my favorite things...

Post  Vladimir Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:47 am

i guess someone really loves those newbiekilling stink beetles.they ar still there.their poison drops any newbie to 3 con and then kills them with one hit.no xp for them either.to top it off they are axfell exclusive.

Vladimir

Back to top Go down

Post  J. Persinne Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm

I was unaware that those beetles cast the nastier version of Stinking Cloud. I'll fix that next update. They will also reward XP.

I'm currently polishing the update to be sent off to the server computer. Depending on how many hiccups I run into, and how much time I have this week, that could take anywhere from a couple days to approximately one week.

J. Persinne

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyraano Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:41 pm

Persinne keeps the Balor penises all to himself.

Cyraano

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugnarie Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:00 am

Isn't word "penis" PG13?
I know I got scolded for dildo.... Very Happy
Rugnarie
Rugnarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum