Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon Crafting

+3
Kombat Karl
J. Persinne
silbador
7 posters

Go down

Weapon Crafting Empty Weapon Crafting

Post  silbador Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:43 am

Hello.

I have seen that the kamas can't be made in weaponcrafting.
Can be solved this?
Thanks Smile

EDIT: The shurikens can't be made too

silbador

Back to top Go down

Weapon Crafting Empty Re: Weapon Crafting

Post  J. Persinne Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:12 pm

I refuse to touch ATS. Sorry.

J. Persinne

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombat Karl Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:47 pm

LMAO = ATS is so ... bad. CnR = much better
Kombat Karl
Kombat Karl

Back to top Go down

Post  silbador Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:10 am

I refuse to touch ATS. Sorry.

Why do you refuse it? They are 2 of the 3 allowed weapons of a main class (i am not requesting the trident Razz)

silbador

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Plum Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:44 am

There are a whole lot of kama's in the module which make up for it!

I think he means, it's too complicated and involved to mess with. Rather than, hell no you can't have a Kama. But who knows? Razz

LMAO = ATS is so ... bad. CnR = much better

Aside from the sketchy coding, bugs, latency and ridiculous amounts of resource nodes.
Professor Plum
Professor Plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sancho Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:26 pm

J. Persinne wrote:I refuse to touch ATS. Sorry.

Obviously someone has had their hand in the ATS pot and screwed it up (a little). Kamas, Shurikens, any of it can be made and easily. But if we're not going to touch ATS lets at least put stuff back so that it works right. On a slightly different subject one of my charachters has a "Mysterious Hat" which is actually a cloak, has a unique power self only, and doesn't do anything, wha up wid dat?

Sancho

Back to top Go down

Post  J. Persinne Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 pm

If anyone altered ATS, it was Moth before the release of the public mod. I fixed the bugged ATS blueprints listed upthread, but otherwise have not touched it. "Putting stuff back", for the most part, would entail fussing with ATS, which I've already said I'm not going to do.

However, I recently removed some blueprints from the mod. If there's anything missing as of this update, please tell me and I'll put it back in.

As for the mysterious hat, it's mysterious.

J. Persinne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sancho Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:58 pm

J. Persinne wrote:If anyone altered ATS, it was Moth before the release of the public mod. I fixed the bugged ATS blueprints listed upthread, but otherwise have not touched it. "Putting stuff back", for the most part, would entail fussing with ATS, which I've already said I'm not going to do.

However, I recently removed some blueprints from the mod. If there's anything missing as of this update, please tell me and I'll put it back in.

As for the mysterious hat, it's mysterious.

Ok! if you did any ATS crafting (specifically tanning) you'd know that the bundle scripts have been altered they worked fine in this version until a few days ago. Don't blame Moth for this one! It has nothing to do with the blueprint, it's still correct. You're going to force me to refresh my familiarity with ATS scripts? If the server can't stay online I doubt I want to put in that much effort. And that tells me a lot about the "Mysterious Hat" guess it's just more crap to throw away.

Sancho

Back to top Go down

Post  J. Persinne Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Nothing has changed since June the 15th. If something is broken, it has been at least since then.

Which bundle scripts, precisely, are you referring to--and how are they broken? Point me the right way, and I'll take a poke at it. Bear in mind that my knowledge of anything unrelated to weaponsmithing in ATS is sketchy at best, so the clearer and simpler the better.

J. Persinne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sancho Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:58 pm

I'll make up some Kama's and Shurikens with appropriate stuff based on what similar weapons of the same metal have and send them to Felix for approval/addition. I'd also like to see throwing axes added too.

Sancho

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Yes Please, add kamas to the ceaft system, ty sancho for doing the work to get this.
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  -terenee- Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:28 pm

the kamas are there in the scripting they have just been nulled. I do not know much and have not explored every script but you may just be able to unnull them?

a lot of the unique weapon combines do not result in.. anything.. that could use changing lol
-terenee-
-terenee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down