Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So maybe I am a fool

3 posters

Go down

So maybe I am a fool Empty So maybe I am a fool

Post  methuen Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:58 pm

Maybe it was just an April fool's joke, checking the NWN list site and see that Anphillia is up again, but when try to log in says password is incorrect. Still had link to the forum and I came here, no new posts or info on password. Guess was just a prank....

methuen

Back to top Go down

So maybe I am a fool Empty So maybe I am a fool again

Post  methuen Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:07 pm

tried guessing password, apparently after so many attempts you are banned so will not worry about game then I guess

methuen

Back to top Go down

So maybe I am a fool Empty Re: So maybe I am a fool

Post  methuen Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:25 pm

well a few people looked at my post, but no replies and seems someone know pass word to the server as it has a person logged in on it now ( according to NWNscrylist ) so did they know pass word and just decide to not share? Well now two players on and apparently they don't want anyone else to play there. So yeah if it was someone who read the post and did not share the password hope you get a rash in a place you can't scratch in public Twisted Evil

methuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramaled Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:54 am

Hi! I also noticed the server online and got excited to play it again, but in the title it says ClosedBeta, so I guess no Anphilia Genesis for now. That's sad, I miss this server Sad
Ramaled
Ramaled

Back to top Go down

Post  methuen Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Yeah it says closed beta now, It did not when it first came up ( was about 5 days before that changed )
\

methuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunatik Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:31 pm

You aren't a fool!

Anphillia is just finishing the beta of the "Continuum redux". It is called Anphillia Chronicles.

After many empty/broken promises from the previous sever host, we abandoned the Anphillia Generations project.

We found a new host that allows us to run this "new" mod as it was in it's Genesis/Continuum days. plus a few improvements of our own.

In our rush to get the Mod up and running, the Forum will start out lacking some content but will have all the important info available on Day 1.

I will be posting links to everything in the next few days. Hope to see you there!

Lunatik
Lunatik

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunatik Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:41 pm

We are happy to announce that Anphillia Chronicles will be going Live Tuesday, June 20th 2017.

For all the info: Click Here
Lunatik
Lunatik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum