Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackHeart Anphillia Server Running!

4 posters

Go down

BlackHeart Anphillia Server Running! Empty BlackHeart Anphillia Server Running!

Post  DeathWarding Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:19 pm

DELETE

Last edited by DeathWarding on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

BlackHeart Anphillia Server Running! Empty Re: BlackHeart Anphillia Server Running!

Post  sniqow Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:41 pm

NO thanks.

Unty run server = not legit.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

BlackHeart Anphillia Server Running! Empty Re: BlackHeart Anphillia Server Running!

Post  epm Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Shame. It is a fun and challenging mod.

epm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:44 am

DELETE

Last edited by DeathWarding on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  TheeVals Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:47 am

sniqow wrote:I remember rushan and that other server mentioned. And trust me, I know their relationship, this server will be his (spaz_15 and friends) personal stomping ground and people will eventually find out after having invested time in their character. Not even looking at the ten foot pole I wouldn't consider touching that with.

^ Sniqow makes valid reviews.

and the way of handling a No is a bit confrontational... Razz learn to accept a No buddy.
Not everyone needs to play there, you let it bother you too much. xD
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:53 am

Any server that Rushan admins/hosts because they are members of the same very tight knit clique will basically be their personal sandbox.

Not saying people wouldn't have fun over there, just saying it's not for everyone.

If take the 'call of duty' approach to Anphillia then you can either join their side and reap the benefits of using every bit of leverage including abusing game mechanics and having a server host/dm in your pocket to dominate the game or join the opposite side and be used for their personal amusement.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  TheeVals Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:55 pm

sniqow wrote: or join the opposite side and be used for their personal amusement.

I'm sure non-members of their clique might still get grief even while in the same faction.. via seclusion.
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down