Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for area to be opened

4 posters

Go down

Request for area to be opened Empty Request for area to be opened

Post  Dra'GremMacha'Sit Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:51 pm

I've heard rumors that there is a, and I quote "...very cool area.. [with] spectacular treasure" formerly accessible through Fort Raut. I would like to go down there and explore it but there are boulders in place blocking the entrance. My understanding is that those are preventative; in other words, I will not find a switch that removes the boulders - an action is required to actually alter the module in Toolset. If it's not too much trouble, could such action be taken? I would be most appreciative.

Dra'GremMacha'Sit

Back to top Go down

Request for area to be opened Empty Re: Request for area to be opened

Post  TheeVals Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Not sure who told you, hopefully it wasn't one of the players who actually exploited that place... because if it was then they neglected to tell you that it's not an area meant to be accessed and they are exploiters.

You might be better off not listening to any of their advice and avoid becoming an exploiter like them.

However, if it was told by a player not part of that whole exploiting then they were just not informed of all the facts of that area being meant to be blocked off. Smile
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Grenades Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:53 am

well i told him about it from what i heard . ive never been there but we could use a new epic area thats really tough . maybe thats why i dont play anymore ....

Light Grenades

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugnarie Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:37 am

Blocked entrance at Fort Raut wasn't the entrance to the mentioned area.
And not tough at all. I soloed it couple times before realizing I wasn't supposed to Smile
Rugnarie
Rugnarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down