Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions and Things to Work On

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions and Things to Work On Empty Suggestions and Things to Work On

Post  Rann Cora Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:43 pm

This topic is going to be maintained and directed with the purpose of things that myself and the rest of the staff can work on to make the environment and the server better. I'm going to list a few things that are already being worked on. I'm specifically hoping to get some ideas to put our volunteers to help with building and scripting to work, so let's hear them! Keep things positive and constructive here please.

1.) Fixing the DM Crash issue. This is priority one.

2.) Cleaning up the Forums. OmegaChaos is on this as soon as he gets the time.

Actually that's all the things that I know of that we are really focused on at the moment. So let's get the idea train rolling. I know we've seen lots of suggestions in the past, but with the new staff and the "fresh start" theme we are working for here, it would be good to get a refresher without crawling through a lot of the old topics to find them. So, that being said, have at it!

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Suggestions and Things to Work On Empty Re: Suggestions and Things to Work On

Post  Whoisthere Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:00 pm

For now I would start with one and two above, the only other thing I would add for now until they are done would be let some of the scripting volunteers review all the MOD scripts and just do a clean up of broken scripts and unused ones , Staff and scripters can do this between themselves and update as need, after all that is done then I would start getting into adding things and changing things, but lets give them some time first.

Start with a clean mod running as is.. Idea 
Whoisthere
Whoisthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Faven aka Undying Knight Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Rann Cora wrote:1.) Fixing the DM Crash issue. This is priority one.

Myself, Felix, and Dae are all involved in a group chat via Skype, coming up with all that we can to fix this problem. Also Felix hosted up the server privately to see if it happened to him, and it did, so it is not only myself that this is happening to while hosting this MOD. Were really hoping to have this fixed by the end of the week.((HOPEFULLY at the latest!))

Faven aka Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  OmegaChaos Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:11 pm

I have been holding off on the forum overhaul because I wasn't sure how much the "fresh start" would actually entail. But now I have a fairly good idea of the scope and direction we are going so you will be seeing brand new sections in the next day or two. I have a lot to weed through so you will either see archived forums that are locked or I may just make them completely hidden to the average user until I go through and decide what should be archived and viewable.

OmegaChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down