Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- no longer relevant -

4 posters

Go down

- no longer relevant - Empty - no longer relevant -

Post  sniqow Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:19 pm

- no longer relevant -

Last edited by sniqow on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : - no longer relevant -)

sniqow

Back to top Go down

- no longer relevant - Empty Re: - no longer relevant -

Post  OmegaChaos Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:46 pm

First off I wanna say that sniqow I feel you because my actually play time has decreased dramatically due to the lag and I found myself being afk most of the day now. It is pretty frustrating especially when dying carries such a penalty.

I also would like to take a second to thank Rann for hosting the server for us. I've talked to him personally about all this and have seen his activity on the forums about the lag and disconnecting issues. He is doing everything he can to make sure downtime is minimized and lag is eliminated. So kudos to you! We may get frustrated but it is not your fault and you deserve nothing but our gratitude.

With that said, Rann do you have any updates with talking to your ISP?

OmegaChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  TheeVals Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:08 am

I hope the lag issue can be fixed if that can provide smooth gameplay and prevent players like sniqow to have to miss out not be able to play. Sad 

It is especially a shame to lose all these lvl 40s/high lvls (there have been a few now who have gotten high lvl and quit) and even new players playing less or not at all.

Hopefully they return and these new players are determined enough to reach end game... and there is an end game awaiting them, a purpose for gaining that 40th lvl aside from PvE.
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:10 am

They are trying to schedule a tech to come out but they never seem to have openings when I am available to be home. It's rather frustrating. Since it seemed like it was happening at specific times, I thought perhaps there was a setting on the router, but in talking with some of my friends in networking and in looking through the router settings myself, that doesn't seem to really even be a thing. I am about 90% sure I'm going to have to get a replacement modem, they just won't let me do it until they've sent a tech out. Stupid greedy ISP/cable companies.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum