Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On a positive note.

5 posters

Go down

On a positive note. Empty On a positive note.

Post  sniqow Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:11 am

Let's try and keep this thread positive. If you have a positive observation in game or on the forums bring it here. It can be the happy fun supertime thread of positivity and good energy!

Good stuff I've observed.

Raven has stepped up as an RPDM after hosting the mod for us.

Thanks again Raven, you're a freaking hero and I hope to catch an encounter with you.

Moth is working on some ideas to breathe some life into the mod.

We have two players completely new to the mod who have jumped into the community, here's hoping things work out in the end with them!

Several players and forum members have stepped up with dozens of great ideas in response to Moth's posts as well as self directed.

Patience guys, people will come back, changes will come. People will work their shit out in time or let it go, we just have to remain patient and breathe some positivity into the community.

sniqow

Back to top Go down

On a positive note. Empty Re: On a positive note.

Post  Darken Rahl Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:38 am

Good work Sniqow, I was about to make a post about people should be grateful there are individuals who were willing on their on costs to run a server for us and all we do is cry about stuff, criticise and fight on forums...
Good to hear there are new players!

Darken Rahl

Back to top Go down

Post  TheeVals Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:52 am

Roleplay still exists...

and players can still care about each other.

Last edited by TheeVals on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Out of respect for Sniqow...)
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothMan Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:21 am

Nice sniqow, good thinking.

You are right, we have to have everything in order when the holidays comes.

Lets hope the poison has left us, or become removed, by then.

-TheMothMan
TheMothMan
TheMothMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Faven aka Undying Knight Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:03 am

sniqow wrote:Let's try and keep this thread positive. If you have a positive observation in game or on the forums bring it here. It can be the happy fun supertime thread of positivity and good energy!

Good stuff I've observed.

Raven has stepped up as an RPDM after hosting the mod for us.

Thanks again Raven, you're a freaking hero and I hope to catch an encounter with you.

Moth is working on some ideas to breathe some life into the mod.

We have two players completely new to the mod who have jumped into the community, here's hoping things work out in the end with them!

Several players and forum members have stepped up with dozens of great ideas in response to Moth's posts as well as self directed.

Patience guys, people will come back, changes will come. People will work their shit out in time or let it go, we just have to remain patient and breathe some positivity into the community.

Well said! Smile And i'll do all I can on my part to liven the server up, it takes time to come back but it will happen, and when it does we need to keep it that way!

And this was probably already said, but lets really enjoy what we have here folks, it is the ONLY Anphillia server left, lets KEEP it around and make it as fun as its always been!!

Faven aka Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:22 am

Can I be given moderation right of this single thread so I can remove the negativity from it Razz

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down