Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting.

2 posters

Go down

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting. Empty Waiting, Waiting, Waiting.

Post  DeathWarding Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:56 am

Hey there everyone. I have been dangerously busy, due to everything under the sun, however I am gaining some free time and would like to play again. Just wanted to see who has been active prior to the server going down. What was the average numbers on weekdays & weekends? And has both factions been balanced ? Anyway, I caught up on the most current issues which led the server to go down ETC.. Oh I'll thank everyone here as well, Thank You Rann for hosting as long as you had, and for all of the mod's/server's support and for not just handing it to any tom dick and harry. Oh and thank you to Raven for stepping up to the plate, I hope you got some good bandwidth anyway see you all on the re-launch. Oh if anyone fills in the blanks for me Id appreciate it.
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting. Empty Re: Waiting, Waiting, Waiting.

Post  Undying Knight Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:15 am

hey there Death, i'm not too sure on what the server numbers/each factions numbers looked like since i'm returning to the game from a long time off as well.

on another note the forum seems decently active as we now have a new "highest number of peeps whom have visited the forum all at one time" which was set today! that atleast means peeps are still keeping a check on things to see when the updated version of the server will be up. Yay! Smile soon as I receive it from Rann I will be hosting it up right away.

i'm home all day today so if it happend to be today then we would all be able to log into it today, but either way I will keep everyone posted on the second I receive it/etc.

Undying Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:22 am

_Raven923_ wrote:hey there Death, i'm not too sure on what the server numbers/each factions numbers looked like since i'm returning to the game from a long time off as well.

on another note the forum seems decently active as we now have a new "highest number of peeps whom have visited the forum all at one time" which was set today! that at least means peeps are still keeping a check on things to see when the updated version of the server will be up. Yay! :)soon as I receive it from Rann I will be hosting it up right away.

i'm home all day today so if it happened to be today then we would all be able to log into it today, but either way I will keep everyone posted on the second I receive it/etc.

Awesome,  thanks for the update.  I know we all appreciate that.  I noticed! thought for a second my page was messed up, I refreshed my page like three times because i could not believe it lol.   Great, I've got the next few days free so that would be rad if it did go up today at the earliest cheers 

Cant wait, thanks again for taking up the role!

RANN please give us and upate asap Smile
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down