Holy powerful?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holy powerful?!?

Post  SeXy_SnipER on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Alright so I have had this discussion with a couple people already but I wanted to bring it to the board. So I remember hearing something about the shades shadow and such getting a little beefy but Holy Crap!! It seems they are just 2 mins of pure devastation and practically immune to everything? I don't understand the point of them since you can summon them through scrolls so anyone with a rogue level can get these OP summons. I guess what I am saying is if a level 20 can solo Iron Hold with these things don't we think it might be a little too powerful? Thoughts? Oh and I thought these things were supposed to just be a device for diversion for quick getaway? seems they crit for 100+ and last long enough to take out small armies, just sayin.

-Sexy
SeXy_SnipER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy powerful?!?

Post  SeXy_SnipER on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Alright so I looked down at old posts and see that it has been brought up once before, but I don't feel like taking this post down so I'm sorry BUT while we are at making over powered PVE stuff can we get scroll that have HellBall or maybe even perma haste items? It's dumb that people can solo level 30+ areas at level 14 when they get this stupid spell if not sooner ...
SeXy_SnipER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rann Cora on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:34 am

I agree with you, as I was the one to post the original topic. It seemed like the player base as a whole disagrees though. They don't want the "easy button" taken away from them. It makes it super easy and super fast to get to 40. I said that I didn't want to see them used in PvP assaults and I still haven't seen it, so if people want to level super easy and take all the fun out of it, I have presently decided to let them. However they are game breaking enough that using them in an assault will warrant a temporary ban.

Rann Cora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Add9k on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:36 am

It's silly how much it escalated.
All started with axfell being empty and abby out-lvling the majority of cleavens that could and were grouping for gathering xp. Smile
Personally.. I don't see a reason to use a method to be able to solo when you could be part of a 3-4 group that is active at the same time to 'pg' together.

It has gotten as bad as two monks lvling up by relvling their every last lvl to a wizard.

Everyone will end up lvl 40 eventually sooner or later, so it's not really worth getting upset over. Smile

Add9k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SeXy_SnipER on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:39 am

I think it just takes away from the game completly there is no challenge to level up to 40 at a minimum the spell should not be able to be casted through items or scrolls or have a minimum level usage of like 30 or something.
SeXy_SnipER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  -Rabidus- on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:31 am

My reply is gonna be pretty much simple.. if you want a challenge then don't use it.. simple, no one is forcing you to use it. Fact is that this server is heavy on the PvP so people obviously want to be 40 as quick as they can, and some people cant idle and get the time to play as much as others (that is why i leveld up this way, i'll hold my hands up to that, i have no shame!) So long as this thing is banned in PvP then i dont really mind it if im honest, its when people start using it in PvP i'd ask for it to be removed.

-Rabidus-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top