Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules are for your Benefit

3 posters

Go down

Rules are for your Benefit Empty Rules are for your Benefit

Post  Rann Cora Tue May 21, 2013 6:45 pm

I just shouted this in game, I'll repeat it again in game a few times for those that don't frequent the forums... but I have decided to well, either make two new rules or make note of something you should know and one new rule. Either way, here you go.

1) It is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that I will see any messages left to me while I am AFK either as a PLAYER or as a DM. If you need my help, and need my DM Super God Powers, I am perfectly fine with that, but you need to send me a PM on the forums rather than a tell or a message on the DM channel. THAT IS FOR YOUR BENEFIT, NOT MINE. If I miss your messages about being stuck, or locked out, or whatever the hell your problem is, then I can't do anything about it because I don't know about it. Sending me a PM GUARANTEES that I will see it, and I DO check the forums at work. So when I come home I can just fix whatever is broken immediately. PLEASE SEND ME A PM INSTEAD OF AN IN GAME MESSAGE SO I CAN HELP YOU MORE EFFICIENTLY!

2) I have decided NOT to nerf the shadow summons. BUT, there is a condition to this. YOU MAY NOT USE THE SHADOW SUMMONS DURING AN ASSAULT OR DEFENSE OF YOUR GATE IN PVP. Let me repeat that, in case you missed it the first time. YOU MAY NOT USE THE SHADOW SUMMONS DURING AN ASSAULT OR DEFENSE OF YOUR GATE IN PVP. The INSTANT that I see that happen, the offending player will be DM killed resulting in a loss of XP, likely a loss of GP assuming the other side is quick enough to get to your corpse, and you will be BANNED for the duration of the assault/defense. NOT ONLY THAT, but if you all like training with these overpowered summons, when you break this rule, I will nerf them so hard you won't know what hit them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but this is something I am not changing my mind on.

Rann Cora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rules are for your Benefit Empty Re: Rules are for your Benefit

Post  Add9k Tue May 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Can we report players who use the summon during any type of pvp?
(specifically the situations where the summon's abnormal immunity is exploited.)

Add9k

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugnarie Wed May 22, 2013 3:10 am

wtf is so uber about shadow summons? o.O If I remember correctly they had like 100hps and kept dying to everything?
Rugnarie
Rugnarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Add9k Wed May 22, 2013 5:28 am

Rugnarie wrote:wtf is so uber about shadow summons?

I used them (a lot of them -wonder what other lvl 5 and 6 spells there are... Shocked ) to get to lvl 40.

Character made May 5th.
There were two players close to lvl 21... I beat them to it on may 7th.
And then again on may 21st when I reached lvl 40.
(If not for instability of the server it could have been may 19th which would have made it a 2-week thing.)

Now that axfell has more players, I'll need an alt to join in on the group traveling. Smile

Add9k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down