[ 0 ]
95% 95% 
[ 18 ]
5% 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

Plan for now

Post  Rann Cora on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:07 am

So I think our testing of me hosting the server while playing/DMing on the same machine has been successful. We didn't get the numbers I wanted on at the same time, but we had about 7 active at once the other day, assaulting and PvPing and testing things out, and everything seemed to work pretty well.

That being said, I'm sure for a lot of people that want to be playing, this is kinda getting frustrating. I know it is for me, I was hyped about the wipe and starting fresh... I had discussed plans with some players I usually play with and we were ready to go with our group we had come up with. Then UndyingKnight vanished, which I'm sure is not his fault, and now we're kinda in limbo doing nothing productive at all.

So, here's a poll. UK was going to be the host, and whatever happened, he has been promised his shot, but I honestly don't think he'll care if and when he comes back online if we've moved on. And if he does, I'm more than willing to transfer everything over to him, I'm just trying to be helpful here in the meantime. Option A is we wait to hear something from him, and continue testing builds on a very old version of the server or playing on the current version which we KNOW is going to be wiped and all progress you make is pointless. Option B is we go ahead with the wipe, someone sends me the current mod, and we roll with it. Option C is we give up on this ancient but still amazing game and go play something else. I hear League of Legends has fun PvP and an insane learning curve...

Rann Cora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plan for now

Post  DeathWarding on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Well, I think we all know what direction this poll is heading. Just send rann the mod, wipe and bam, fresh start.

bounce
DeathWarding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  unknown_user on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:53 pm

¥es before Tuesday please, otherwise I will have to wait another week to play (OK, to AFK too)! scratch

unknown_user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:25 am

~Death_Warding~ wrote:Well, I think we all know what direction this poll is heading. Just send rann the mod, wipe and bam, fresh start.

bounce

People are just being lame now, choosing stop playing nwn, well that one person can go piss up a rope lol
DeathWarding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheeVals on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:06 pm

As far as I remember.. I think last time I checked the forum was yesterday... and the vote was still 0, 14, 0... so...

That 1 vote could have been any of the following people.. with a few exceptions...
Listed below are my speculations... with unlikely being sure that it couldn't be them...unlikely?? being not so sure and possibly being suspicious (with understanding of motive...);

1 TheeVals Today at 1:28 pm (I remember voting the 2nd option.)
2 ~Death_Warding~ Today at 1:23 pm (Unlikely)
3 akleja Today at 1:06 pm (Unlikely)
4 TheMothMan Today at 12:37 pm (Unlikely)
5 Whoisthere Today at 11:46 am (Unlikely??)
6 Rann Cora Today at 11:24 am (Unlikely)
7 CJ_RULZ Today at 11:19 am (Possibly)
8 Dae_Blazin Today at 10:14 am (Possibly)
9 Isendel Today at 4:49 am (Possibly)
10 Traggius Today at 3:33 am (Unlikely??)
11 Skaldic Today at 2:54 am (Unlikely??)

So... I accuse... Dae_Blazin... in the general discussion section of the forum... with the vote. (This is a refernece to the game 'Clue' -I'm just teasing you dae <3... but pm me if I was right.. lol)
TheeVals

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dae_Blazin on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:25 pm

TheeVals wrote:So... I accuse... Dae_Blazin... in the general discussion section of the forum... with the vote. (This is a refernece to the game 'Clue' -I'm just teasing you dae <3... but pm me if I was right.. lol)
Sorry, wrong person. I haven't voted because I have not been on the server in a while. (The Unty's leaving is news to me)

That and I haven been a bit bussy latly with my daughter being born. (she is 12 days old today) Though I doubt anybody but you (TheeVals) would have known about it as your the only person I said anything about it too.

I haven't been on NWN online latly. I've been tinkering with my own game (not mod, an actual game) and playing minecraft actualy.

On a side note, what happened to MSN messanger? It vanished on my computer and I can't get it back.
Dae_Blazin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:35 pm

Dae_Blazin wrote:
TheeVals wrote:So... I accuse... Dae_Blazin... in the general discussion section of the forum... with the vote. (This is a refernece to the game 'Clue' -I'm just teasing you dae <3... but pm me if I was right.. lol)
Sorry, wrong person. I haven't voted because I have not been on the server in a while. (The Unty's leaving is news to me)

That and I haven been a bit bussy latly with my daughter being born. (she is 12 days old today) Though I doubt anybody but you (TheeVals) would have known about it as your the only person I said anything about it too.

I haven't been on NWN online latly. I've been tinkering with my own game (not mod, an actual game) and playing minecraft actualy.

On a side note, what happened to MSN messanger? It vanished on my computer and I can't get it back.

Congratz, post a pic soon Very Happy I showed off my kaiden boo xD
DeathWarding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Give Rann the mod and go ahead and start fresh 93% [ 14 ]

cheers
DeathWarding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheeVals on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Dae_Blazin wrote:I haven't been on NWN online latly. I've been tinkering with my own game (not mod, an actual game) and playing minecraft actualy.

I think they got rid of MSN in favor of skype... Razz we'll have to talk on that IM now Sad

(Only reason i suspected you was because of the new born... i'm surprized you didn't use your ideal name for a daughter... Smile )
TheeVals

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skaldic on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:38 pm

I am not sure about my feelings about "unlikely"
Thing is, it's almost may, girls are wearing miniskirts and I'm really enjoying my life Smile
So when I'm not stuck at work, I chase the "tail" so my spare time is really spend...
I voted for Rann because he's a mature guy and also I knew whenever I felt/had time to play I would have a chance....

so sue me! Smile

Skaldic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheeVals on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:19 pm

the mystery remains then! :O

(Yeah I'm bored... xD)
TheeVals

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dae_Blazin on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Well, here are my thoughts on the whole thing. Regardless, everybody is starting over, it's summer now, which means I'm not going to be online much. That, and I need a new character, maybe I'll do something that is -not- over the top.

TheeVals wrote:i'm surprized you didn't use your ideal name for a daughter... Smile
Which one? I like what we named her.

By the way, who else here plays minecraft? And what mods do you use?
Dae_Blazin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Dae_Blazin wrote:Well, here are my thoughts on the whole thing. Regardless, everybody is starting over, it's summer now, which means I'm not going to be online much. That, and I need a new character, maybe I'll do something that is -not- over the top.

TheeVals wrote:i'm surprized you didn't use your ideal name for a daughter... Smile
Which one? I like what we named her.

By the way, who else here plays minecraft? And what mods do you use?

You make a new toon, and you will have fun! And... that's a demand! Exclamation

lol
DeathWarding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top