Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck and unable to move. At all.

2 posters

Go down

Stuck and unable to move. At all. Empty Stuck and unable to move. At all.

Post  Scapegoat Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:55 am

Hello, folks. I'm a rather new player on the server, just started trying it out a few days ago.
So far I'm having a good time getting used to all the servers features, how it works, etc - but I seem to have run into a little problem, and asking OOCly in tells to people already logged on, have had no result so far.

See, I started playing on the "Cleaven" faction (I think they're called...?) and I took my character into the mines to get some copper ore. However, after mining for quite awhile... I noticed that my character was stuck in his spot.

He refused to move, he could not pick up the ore I had mined, meaning that it's just lying there, and I can't do anything further with this character. Is there anyone who knows how to solve this, as it's quite frustrating..?

Scapegoat

Back to top Go down

Stuck and unable to move. At all. Empty Re: Stuck and unable to move. At all.

Post  Skaldic Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:18 am

Three possible things I can think of:

1) you have ATS automining option on
2) you didn't finish modifying your armor and got stuck on spot
3) whatever else.

In any case, in such situation I'd try to rest, relog and most importantly use Fire Oil...it creates a campfire at location you click at. If you zoom in and put it right under your feet, it moves you and should make you free to move.
Hint: Always have at least two with you on your travels...

Also there's DMs.

Skaldic

Back to top Go down

Post  Scapegoat Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:15 am

I tried your suggested solutions, and it got solved. I'm back into business. I thank you humbly for your help. Very Happy

Scapegoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down