Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on a Server Wipe

+19
TheeVals
Skyelves
Dae_Blazin
JacktheStripper
Professor Plum
-Rabidus-
TheMothMan
Arataki
Skaldic
Spaz_15
Wordack
lkeithm
Artemis
SinsofStrategies
UndyingKnight
StateOfMind
Rann Cora
SeXy_SnipER
DM Loralyn
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are your thoughts on a server wipe?

Thoughts on a Server Wipe - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Thoughts on a Server Wipe - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 12 ]
Thoughts on a Server Wipe - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%Thoughts on a Server Wipe - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 15 ]
Thoughts on a Server Wipe - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%Thoughts on a Server Wipe - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 10 ]
Thoughts on a Server Wipe - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Thoughts on a Server Wipe - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Thoughts on a Server Wipe - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Thoughts on a Server Wipe - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 43

Thoughts on a Server Wipe - Page 2 Empty Re: Thoughts on a Server Wipe

Post  DeathWarding Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:48 pm

P.S. wipe or not, please consider removing the snow?
(Don't make me have to have Myra walk around in warm weather cloths, ignoring the fact that island suffers cold weather, like some other characters do.)[/quote]

PLEASE REMOVE SNOW!!!!
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Plum Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:23 am

Exodus areas! They're so pretty! I love you
Professor Plum
Professor Plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Hey guys a wipe would only happen if there was a 90% majority at least.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Hey guys a wipe would only happen if there was a 90% majority at least.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobbes Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:50 pm

If the best reason for being anti-wipe is lack of interest in the mod to make the effort to level another character, I'm all for it.

I myself have taken a hiatus to focus on life and myself, I need a new laptop to play from work but instead I bought a faster car than my current one. Maybe I'm having my mid life crisis early because I've wasted the first third of it playing these damn videogames...

I spend enough time playing and on the forums to have the opinion that a wipe would be healthy both potically and logistically for this server. And if it kills the server than maybe it's time to let it die for the time being anyways, focus on development, come back fresh in a few months close to the middle of each climates videogame seasons with some completely new areas, new ideas. Keep the forums up, let everyone have their two cents, so on. The people who really want to be here and have fun and be a part of the community will stick it out through thick and thin.

There are valid reasons for not wanting a wipe, but I'm biased and can't think of any.

I voted don't care because my opinion is invalid because I'm on break but I can still open my big mouth like the hypocrite I am!

Up past bedtime!

Hobbes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UndyingKnight Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:45 pm

^^ There have been some other reasons that players are against the wipe other then not wanting to level up another character.. The general reason this topic was started to begin with is already solved and the server is always developing with new ideas/updates, I think its best to leave to things how they are! Smile

UndyingKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:18 pm

UndyingKnight wrote:^^ There have been some other reasons that players are against the wipe other then not wanting to level up another character.. The general reason this topic was started to begin with is already solved and the server is always developing with new ideas/updates, I think its best to leave to things how they are! Smile

contrary to that, numbers dropped since the talk of the whole wipe thing alongside talk of a new host, too coincidental, assumed so most halted on continuation of toon's, so we might as well wipe.. which i find no problem with whom opted to host for felix, be happy someone is generous enough to donate time/funds to enable us to continue to play this gem, or i should say relic that we call home, our dear server/mod.

I say I have always wanted to have a "fresh start" at things, with the decrease of numbers I say we have nothing to loose by going through with it. With the master client being down its not like its easy for us to recruit new players. Yes were all aware of everyone's different opinions on this taboo subject.

I just think if people seen they're is a fresh start, it will add a dynamic feeling that a whole new world can be created, and the path it takes is in our hands.
After this many years of having the same "script" we all wrote as we played (Build our toons And Rp'ed). A time for a new one Question

As I'm gonna say again, I'm aware of how taboo this subject is, and rightfully so with how much time we implemented as players into this server and I understand everyone's perspective but maybe this is the *RIGHT* time to do this. Especially with the new host being put into swing soon

I mean just monitor the numbers, And yes i know we all have real life's and the server has always been that way, even that taken into consideration, trust me i know, ive read everyone's post and understand everyone's opinions. ( thats just one point) .

It does reflect, if you compare time of these happenings to number drops.

Anyway, please take into deep consideration administration of the server.
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:27 pm

This is an old topic. We I will make a new one.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:56 am

Might as Well Delete this thread
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content