Falling on your back when you deshift

Go down

Falling on your back when you deshift Empty Falling on your back when you deshift

Post  Skaldic on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:16 am

Not sure if anyone experienced it, but I ran behind a corner to heal, and when I deshifted, became encumbered and ended up on the ground.
Restoration didn't help, FoM didn't help and I didn't fail any spell either...
Happened to me for first time.

Skaldic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Falling on your back when you deshift Empty Re: Falling on your back when you deshift

Post  TheeVals on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:10 am

What is even worse is when your hp is low, and you auto reshift. And low hp causes a death... semi high hp causes a free heal...

(Sometimes you do the shift animation without selecting a form to change into or unchange into while polymorphed... the server just refreshing you automaticly -You'll know what I am talking about if you spent a lot of time in a shape.)

I think in your case the reason that happens is the Con change from normal form to which ever form you use.. (I'll assume dragon) -Same thing would happen if someone has low hp surviving on a Con Buff and the con buff wears out or gets dispelled.
However, I don't remember if it's buggy, perhaps the buggyness only happens when shapechange is involved.
TheeVals
TheeVals

View user profile

Back to top Go down