Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class: Red Dragon Discipline

4 posters

Go down

Class: Red Dragon Discipline Empty Class: Red Dragon Discipline

Post  DM Loralyn Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:22 am

The current stat changes for Red Dragon Shape on Moth's forums are incorrect, the CON does not shift over. Currently I have a Big Dragonling, with a start CON of 10. When I shift the con goes to a magical 14. If I max magical con out before I shift (22) my CON won't go past 22. This is being posted to inform people, so now you know. I will post updates whether it is something that will be fixed or not in future.

DM Loralyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Class: Red Dragon Discipline Empty Re: Class: Red Dragon Discipline

Post  unknown_user Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:56 pm

You should be able to find the CON amounts for any shapes by opening the polymorph 2da, which is located in the override directory, with a notepad program (something like that!) and looking in the CON column. If it is unchanged from your humanoid CON then it should have some mark such as an asterisk.

I think the warlock shapes still have their own CON but the wyrmling/dragon ones would use your PC's CON score (then max of +12 CON enhancement).

unknown_user

Back to top Go down

Post  sniqow Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, but I'm not recieving any ability bonuses for the RDD class (STR/CON)

sniqow

Back to top Go down

Post  TheeVals Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:10 pm

RDD class is more or less completely different than it's original function.

http://www.setbb.com/mothsanphillia/index.php?mforum=mothsanphillia

Good idea to refer to most of the class topics even though they have (old) written beside them. Also keep in mind that the update topic on this forum could include modifications of such possible information and unrelated yet useful info. -just got to do a bit of research.
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down