Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sten's tournament

4 posters

Go down

Sten's tournament Empty Sten's tournament

Post  Skaldic Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:17 pm

3. Only form of damage you can do to you opponent is by striking them with a fist, sword, axe, or other weapon.

...So if I shift into anything, I can still beat the crap out of the guy...say with...claws? Twisted Evil

Skaldic

Back to top Go down

Sten's tournament Empty Re: Sten's tournament

Post  DM Loralyn Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Yes the point of that rule is so people cant shift and just pulse.

DM Loralyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheeVals Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Razz make sure to cast a few dispells on people incase they buffed with unseen spells! xD (or force them to nap.)
TheeVals
TheeVals

Back to top Go down

Post  Skaldic Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:31 am

What if casting Pulse or Dragon Breath (or any in-shape ability) would be forbidden?

I mean..If you build your character as a shifter and he gets massive bonuses from shifting, how is otherwise a character who has 40ac and 40ab supposed to win this thing...

Or is there gonna be more events than "First competition"?

Skaldic

Back to top Go down

Post  -25Mts Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:26 am

2. My first tournament will start from a fresh rest with no casting until I say the tournament has started.

If shifting is through a character's ability rather than a spell, I vote in favor of them being able to fight in that shape. Razz

(let the RDDs, Druids, Shifters compete against all those chargers and sneakers lol)
-25Mts
-25Mts

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Loralyn Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:46 pm

by TheeVals on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:02 pm
Razz make sure to cast a few dispells on people incase they buffed with unseen spells! xD (or force them to nap.)
- All fights will start after I call the contestants to the center of the pit and watch them rest.

by Skaldic on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:31 am
1. What if casting Pulse or Dragon Breath (or any in-shape ability) would be forbidden?
2. Or is there gonna be more events than "First competition"?
- 1. You will not be able to cast offensive spells in this competition besides dispels. And the only damaging ability that will be allowed for this first tournament is bard song.
2. There will be more events. I plan on hosting them every two weeks as long as people show up for them, if they become really popular we will up it once a week. Rules will change for each tournament and be posted in advance.

by -25Mts on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:26 am
If shifting is through a character's ability rather than a spell, I vote in favor of them being able to fight in that shape. Razz
- People can fight in shapes from spells and abilities, but they cannot shift until Lord Sten says go.

DM Loralyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down