Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axfell bravery

4 posters

Go down

Axfell bravery Empty Axfell bravery

Post  Skaldic Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:25 am

Everybody look, look!
What a wuss... Smile

Axfell bravery Ade6a700

Skaldic

Back to top Go down

Axfell bravery Empty Re: Axfell bravery

Post  DM Loralyn Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Yeah but scroll up to where they have the relic. ^^

DM Loralyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skaldic Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:37 am

Right..There were 4 people online, first thing I did was asking Daler about relic and he said it was safe.
And once the attacker saw there's actually somebody to defend the gates, he started running like a....

On that note, I have a suggestion - After sounding an Druid/Scout alarm, there should be 20 minutes timelock for Ranzington opening gates, so people can't run to safe neutral zone.
The gate would have to be in Ranzington Farmlands though, so nobody could just run into NoPvP zone and stand there with a pinkie in a corner of their mouth doing Muhahahahaha!

Skaldic

Back to top Go down

Post  SeXy_SnipER Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:59 am

I agree. The sheer fact that you can run from Fort to Fort in a matter of like 5 minutes is kind of ridiculous anyhow but ranz should definitely be shut down when attacking starts! But the problem with that is if someone is in ranz they would get locked in....
SeXy_SnipER
SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post  Skaldic Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:05 am

Well, city is in lockdown...boo hoo...You can go to Seris or craft or RP with others.

Skaldic

Back to top Go down

Post  -25Mts Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:22 am

If players can’t leave the city then they can’t defend/flank the assault that would be happening.
Trust in the possibility that players might keep running over the druid/scout alarm to keep enemies trapped in ranz.

Any chance of npc ambushes being added to either the druid signal or scout signal, in between?
Possibly a small group of npcs (scouts/druids) that spawn in each side’s grand forest area to ambush enemies that are retreating... -Not as tough as the temple npcs but tough enough to discourage solo-assaults?
(That way players won’t be so obnoxious with setting off these alarms every few seconds.)

It’s not that big of a deal if players run away from losing in pvp, it’s part of pvp to try and win instead of giving other players easy kills. So long as they get away without logging off because that's a punishable offense. I think if a player is upset with enemies retreating from pvp they should play a character build with the ability to stop characters from retreating; Time Stop, Paralyzing, Speed, Damage.

Furthermore... I thought I read a post about the whole Ranz-PvP etiquette. So I looked for it and found it; https://anphgenesis.forumotion.com/t343-pvp-transitioning
Also found this dusty old topic... https://anphgenesis.forumotion.com/t49-pvp-and-you
-25Mts
-25Mts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skaldic Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:28 am

Professor Plum wrote:If you initiate PvP, then you may not enter Ranzington grounds (As it is no PvP and battling militia are not welcome there, for obvious reasons). Your fort should be your retreat point.

Yea. Should be punishable by...like 5 full xp loss deaths, so people stop doing it.

Also yes. If it's a losing battle, ofc. you gotta run, no brainer here....But if you spit/throw/squirt at the guards and then run away once you see there's somebody on the hill....That's a whole different story.

Skaldic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down