Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P Server??

3 posters

Go down

R.I.P Server?? Empty R.I.P Server??

Post  DeathWarding Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 am

So, to clear the air, I presume that the server is down for good.

Now... onto the future...

Will or can anyone host a anphillia server? I really would like too keep playing.
Ive played for many of years and only played Anphillia. I purchased NWN for Anphillia.
Now, I know like many others, it's what keeps us from uninstalling it at any given time.
Even with the busy life's we all have, and all of the other countless games/consoles that are available.
I'd love for us to form a team, and get at it. I'm willing to make donations to keep a server running.
Being that I know its costly with LINUX server's and maintenance and everything else under the sun.

Any who, ANY feed back would be greatly appreciated.
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Server?? Empty Re: R.I.P Server??

Post  Denmc Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:10 pm

yea what is up ??? is there going to be another anphillia server ? is this one dead ? or down for repairs ? can some one give some feed back?
Denmc
Denmc

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:39 am

I just had not checked the forums in a while to see the server was down. We have previously gone months without play so I was not checking it very often. That being said I have a lot more work coming up and I dont foresee myself having time to even do sparse hosting. After the lease is up on the current server it will be down for good. Should anyone want to resurrect it I will gladly hand over the mod and the vault to that person.
Felix
Felix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:00 am

if we could please try too keep the server up when we can, it would be very much appreciated. I rly like too play Anphillia on my free time, which is not 24/7 but it's still enough to where Id like to have it up all of the time because i love too play still. I know as the server stood up for more then a day constantly we got more then 5 players online at once. Which is a small achievement due to the lack of activity these days.
DeathWarding
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post  Denmc Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Looks like this is the end of this anphillia mod .... I do hope another launches here in the near future . It was nice playing here !
Denmc
Denmc

Back to top Go down

Post  Denmc Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:37 am

CLEAVEN WINS THE WAR !!!!
Denmc
Denmc

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWarding Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:08 am

Denmc wrote:CLEAVEN WINS THE WAR !!!!